Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:52 am

OH I know - it is so frustrating!!! Maybe in the new year see if your doctor will send you for blood tests so you can have everything checked over! I feel way better now that I can see what is wrong/what is normal.

I feel like we're so far away from ovulating :(

Has your period ended yet? I think mine should be done today.. it is super light today!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:10 pm

It's been done for a couple days :) just ready to try again! And I think I will go to the doctor to get everything looked over!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Yay!!!

So today is cd... 7 or 8? Time for opks soon!! I really hope I remember to temp properly tomorrow morning.. I screwed it up again this morning lol I kept thinking it wasn't turning on, and the bedroom was super dark and I kept pressing the on button and it kept beeping and beeping and my bf was like SERIOUSLY!!!! LOL he was trying to sleep hahaha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Mine wakes me up every morning before he goes to work, but he sleeps like a dead person so he would never know anyway! Lol! Try to use your phone light or something? Mine lights up when i turn it on thank goodness! I need to get opks but I kinda want to try temping alone. I don't know. I'm so indecisive!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:13 am

What have your temps been like so far? I only have three days of temps.. mine were 97.5 97.5 and today was 97.7 and i think I did it properly today........
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:07 pm

They've been between 96.9 and 97.3. I have a relatively low temp apparently. Hahaha. Today it was 97.1 if I remember correctly.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!! Yay to the new year and some BFP for us!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:45 pm

So my temp today shot up like 0.4 and I don't know what to think! Is it supposed to fluctuate that much?

You have a Merry Christmas as well!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Hmmmm I’m not.. unless you’re ovulating right now?! I found the best way to get to know charts is on the app called Kindara.. everyon posts their charts so I’ve been looking at everyone’s trying to get a good idea of how they work. Maybe check it out! I did read that some people’s can fluctuate but once you ovulate you’ll know because your temp will stay up .2 higher then your last 6 temps for at least 3 days in a row.. if you temp stays up high maybe you ovulated? Have you been temping at th same time everyday?? And you do it before you get out of bed right??? I believe taking it at different times or not right away can mess up a chart. Mine dropped this morning but it’s because I was really hot last night and had the window open so my room was freezing! This is why I like using opks and temping.. figure between the two I’ll figure out this ovulation thing
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:02 pm

I've been doing everything right. It dropped right back down this morning so I guess it was just off lol. Who knows!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:51 am

How are you doing??

Today is cd11 for me. I noticed I had some ewcm last night but my opk wasn't positive this morning.. maybe it's coming though?? it seems kind of early to me .. but maybe since I didn't ovulate last month it might happen earlier this month??? I have no idea lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:40 pm

I doing okay. How are You? I haven't really had anything but watery cm so far. A little creamy today, but no ew cm yet!

I don't know if that would affect when you ovulate. Maybe Google it! Hahaha! That's what I always end up doing.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm alright! I have been googling all day at work.. I found some posts of people saying they ovulated earlier after and annovulatory month, so who knows?? I will just keep temping and using my opks.... so weird to be having ewcm already, I never even usually get any.. ever. LOL I have been having SO MUCH cm today though... it's actually uncomfortable.. and when I have to go to the bathroom it like.. drips out........................ TMI sorry hahaha I feel like my body is so screwed up it doesn't know what it is doing :( We are only goign to try for a couple more cycles because we don't want a Christmas/New year baby, so if it doesn't work in the next couple cycles we're goign to wait until June to start trying again.. PLEASE WORK!!!!! lol

How are you finding the temping so far?? I think i finally got it down now.. i forgot a couple times lol, or would move and then take it and be like s**t lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:57 pm

The top one is from this afternoon.. I wonder if I am gonna ovulate soon?!
Attachments
8F18CA7D-2979-4506-A6B8-2505E6BD5204.jpeg
(152.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:29 am

It's getting darker!!!!! You will soon! And I am usually good about temping but I did sit up and talk before I temped this morning. I was like ahhh crap! LOL!

Just keep bding! Fingers crossed for us both this cycle!! I've been taking some extra iron and b12 during the day and my prenatal in the evening. I feel so so much better! More energy and rarely a headache :)
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?