Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:03 pm

I totally forgot to! Dang it! And I feel you on the negatives. They suck. Really makes you want to throw in the towel. Fingers crossed AF won't come. Mine is due in a couple days. No sign of it at all for me.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Yayyyy!!! Crossing all my fingers and arms and legs and toes LOL

January 23rd is the 2nd anniversary of my dad's passing, and we're doing a dinner with family, and we do this thing where we write a memory and a note and put it in a jar, an then it gets read the next year. I would LOVE to be able to write him a note telling him I'm pregnant... he could be the first to know! (other then my bf obviously lol). CMON no af!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Pg123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:46 pm

I want to start out by saying I am not sure when I ovulated. But I do have a very regular cycle (28 days with period lasting for 7 days) and when I have tracked previously my OD is usually spot on what my fertility app says. I usually do a better job at tracking my OD using OPKs but this month was a little hectic and I'm not really trying anymore just not being careful is all. I am 24 and have never been on BC so I'm very hopeful. According to my app I should have O on 1/3. My bf and I BD 12/31- 1-2. I had cramping since 3dpo- 7dpo. But today (8dpo) cramping has stopped and I'm worried that it's a sign that a BFN is coming followed by her trusty sidekick AF. Cramping has been my only real indication that I could posibly be preggo. I have had other symtoms but they could easily be from AF. I have been gassy, bloated, and emotional. I cried in front of my boss which is absolutely crazy. I felt so out of body when it happened. I also have been having mild lower back pain. I say mild because it doesn't necessarily hurt but it is an unfamiliar feeling. Aside from that nothing else makes me feel like I might be pregnant I just really hope I am. What do you ladies think. I would love to hear about your experiences and advice.

Baby dust to you all!

xxHopeful
Pg123
Friend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:48 pm

That would be so so sweet!! I'm sorry to hear about your dad though. Sounds like you have a good tradition that honors him well :) I hope you will get to be able to tell him that! Everything crossed for you!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Pg123,

It would definitely fall into the right timeframe. Have you been temping or anything? Definitely test if AF doesn't show up when you expect it! It sounds promising!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Pg123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Kassi.pooh, no I haven't been temping. We just recently started to "not be careful". The cramps were just a tad startling and got me excited. I don't normally cramp until AF is ready to come. With it being so early I'm not sure what to think. Don't wanna get my hopes up too much.
Pg123
Friend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:06 pm

I understand. Just keep an eye out for other symptoms or AF symptoms!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Thanks <3 January is a really emotional month for me.. I have cried about 5 times today at my desk, at work.. how embarrasing.. just feeling extra emotional (maybe preg? maybe PMS? lol)

Pg - I had cramps on and off when I got a BFP in October, some days I would have some, some days I wouldn't, and they felt like pinching and pulling near my belly button, so don't get your hopes down that you don't have them at the moment, they could be back tomorrow. I also am pretty sure you can still get a BFP without cramps or ANY symtpoms :)
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Awww, poor thing! Maybe it'll ease up for the rest of the day!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Hope so!! I keep having strong cramps on my left lower side.... blahh.. I wonder if af is aarouuuund the corner.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:58 pm

I was fine all day. Happy as could be, then bam! I was all of a sudden so pissed for no reason. My poor bf was like "what did I do?!?" I was like I'm just mad. He does not understand. Bless his heart LOL!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Pg123 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:37 am

Shanay,

Thanks for that! <3 I broke down and took a PT yesterday and I think I saw a faint line. I was in a rush while I was in the store because I already had to pee and didn't wanna have to wait all over again. But in my rush I got a blue die test so I'm not sure if it's a faint positive or an evap line. FML! I saw a lot of reviews that said blue dye causes false positives. Sorry you had that experience and a at work to boot but it is comforting to know I'm not the only one. I was mortified! I wish I would have taken a pic of my test I would have loved you guys opinions.
Pg123
Friend

Postby shanay » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 am

Take another and send a pic!!

My temp dropped a bit today so AF should be here soon. Me and OH talked and we're going to try one more cycle and take a break for a while - it is just too emotionally draining for me (I already struggle with a lot of stuff since my dad's passing). We will start up again maybe in the summer time and hopefully it will feel like a fresh start. My doctor also wants to send us both for tests since my blood work all came back fine, we're both young and healthy so maybe there is some under-laying issue.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Definitely test again so we can see! And I totally understand girl. Take some time to yourself :) it'll be good to relax for a bit!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Right! I just wish* af would show up....... I don't have any af cramps today or aches....... no spotting nothing.. just start already!! lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?