Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby shanay » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:46 pm

yea that is what I'm going to do! Less stressful too :)

Lots of women have light spotting in early pregnancy! so I think if you don't have your period by Sunday - I would test! I really hope this is your month <3 someone needs to get a damn BFP!! lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:23 pm

AF is here :( ugh. Oh well. Next cycle!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:04 am

ugh I am so sorry!! Why do our bodies suck so much :hugs: :hugs:
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:05 pm

Right?! They stink! I think I might just take a break for a little while and relax too. I'm gonna just bd and hope for the best. I think I might get my fiancee to get his sperm count tested before I get looked at to see if it could just be that. It's so awful being let down every month.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:42 pm

That is what I'm doing this month Kassi!

This is probably the best month so far - I am not stressed, I just don't even care anymore, so maybe this super relaxed approach will help?? We did decide to switch it up and to just bd every other day this month since we have always bd eveeeery day for our past 8 cycles. I also have been drinking this red leaf tea (I usually drink tea every day anyways, so my gf suggested I switch it up, might as well make it beneficial to me). I have continued temping just because my doctor wants me to have for my records, but I'm not bothering with opks as temping will confirm ovulation.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:08 pm

My AF was super suspicious this month. It was very odd. It was like 3 days and not really any clotting. It's usually long and painful. I don't really know what the heck my body is trying to do!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:28 am

It’s so annoying when it does that!!! What day are you on now? I’m on cd16 and still waiting to ovulate.. my temp went up this am but I still need two more high temps so we’ll see!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 am

I'm on cd11 and I'm not supposed to ovulate until cd26. :( ughhh. I hope your temp stays up!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:42 am

I hope sooo! I had to discard two high temps from friday/saturday because I was sick... I totally forgot that I can't count them because I was sick lol

Maybe you'll ovulate earlier!!!! crossing fingers for that !
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:06 pm

I hope So! My cycles are so long. I hate it.

What were you sick with? I hope you are feeling better!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:41 pm

mine are usually around 30/31 days.. last month was just weird cause I ovulated so early that it was like 27 days. I think this month it is going to be like 32 days??

I had a bad cold, but totally had some aches and hot flashes etc. Friday and Saturday my temps were way higher then all my previous ones (97.9), and then Sunday (when I was feeling way better), it went back down to 97.3, which are my normal pre ovulation temps.. then this morning it went up to 97.6, so I am *hoping* it rises again tomorrow! I've been having lots of fertile cm.. so.. hurry up bod lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:32 am

Hopefully it's your month! I'm not temping or anything. Just taking vitamins and letting nature run it's course. I feel like I worry about it way too much.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:55 am

My temp went down to 97.2, sooo no ovulation for me. I wish I could not temp but my doctor needs me too, which I get. She needs to know if and when I’m ovulating to help me out. Guess I’ll be make my next appt for end of feb for more tests and I’m gonna ask her about doing IUI.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:37 pm

That stinks.. hopefully you'll ovulate soon! Fingers crossed for you. I feel physically awful lately. Headaches all the time and no drive to do anything.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 am

Cd19 and no ovulation .. I had spotting last night and this morning in my EWCM?? No idea wtf my body is doing. I have a doctors appt on feb 27th, so hopefully we figure out a game plan then.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?