Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Only 4dpo for me today. Did AF show??? I just got over the flu. I had strep and a sinus infection and then the flu 2 weeks later. How awful!! I didn't get to bd much because I was sick but hopefully it was enough! I go to the ob tomorrow and will tell her all about my struggles HAHA! How are you?
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Oh no that sounds awful!!!! I’m glad you’re feeling better now and I hope you caught that eggo!!

I’m on 17dpo today.. not testing yet.. too chicken haha I’ll see how I’m feeling Wednesday!! Def haven’t made it this far before but who knows. Not getting my hopes up!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Hopefully you're cooking a little one!!! And I feel off today. I woke up with a little sore throat then it went away. Then I ate everything in the house. Then I sneezed 17 times and now I'm stuffy and my sinuses are burning. Like I can't win!! Maybe it's a good sign.. I hope lol! Fingers crossed for you!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 am

Oh no!! Well I hope its a good sign!!! Im having intense pulling sharp pains in like, the front of my vagina?? I don’t even know. I googled and it says it’s called lightning crotch, but it is freakin me out!! Today is 18dpo and still nothing!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Why are our bodies so weird?!?! Ugh! Hopefully good news is coming. Test!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:43 pm

I'm too scared!! LOL it's so stupid but I'm so scared of it being a BFN and then i'll really have NO idea what the hell is happening. lol I am going to wait until wednesday and then test if not AF by then!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm

I totally understand. It's such a let down when you see that BFN so many times. Like it actually hurts to the core. So I really get what you mean! Keep me updated!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:15 pm

I know.. so I took a test, and it was a BFN. But then I read reviews on these tests cause I randomly got them off amazon, not my normal brand, and they have horrrrrrible reviews like, so many false negative. Women were pregnant getting dark lines on FRER and wouldn’t even get a faint line on these until they were 10-12 days late! So I am gonna take a FRER tomorrow
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:59 pm

I keep getting these bumps like bug bites only on my stretch marks on my legs. They are so itchy. My skin is just itchy in general tonight.

Let me know what your test says!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am

Oh no!! well you're 7dpo now right? Getting close!!!! How soon are you going to test? or are you gonna wait again???

I took one this am on a FRER and it was INSANELY faint, a squinter, I don't trust it, but my temp did go up again??? my chart is saying pregnant, my test is saying 'maybe' lol.. i attached my chart! i go for bloods tomorrow so we'll see?! Some women in the Kindara app said perhaps those crazy cramps sunday night/all day monday were implantation, and if that's the case my HCG would still be quite low.. so i guess we just wait and see for tomorrow!
Attachments
kindara5.jpg
(232 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:47 am

I'm not sure yet... lol! I'm so iffy about it. Let me know what your blood work says!! I'm excited! Did you take a picture of the test???? And I feel a tightness in my lower abdomen like I just did an ab workout. Super weird. Your chart looks promising! I hope it's your month!!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 am

Noo - I took it and stared at it for like 10 minutes and then had to go to work LOL I can't see how I can be 20dpo, or maybe 17dpo, and have no sign of AF, and not be pregnant... I guess crazier things have happened?! lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Are you having any pg symptoms?? I am having achy pain in my right ovary this evening.. I've heard that you can have achy ovaries if they're producing lots of hormones! I'm 9dpo according to my calendar. I just wanna know already!!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:15 am

ummmm just feeling extra tired, and crampy pinches and pulls.. all my other symptoms I usually just chalk up to progesterone because I seem to get symptoms every month.. and every month i'm not pregnant lol so I just don't really take any of them into consideration anymore! I def don't have any PMS, boobs are still not sore?! I have my doctors appt. at 12:30 today and then will be goign for bloods.. My temp went up again this morning... so if I'm not pregnant I need to know why my temp is still going up and I have no period?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:33 pm

I hope you Are! How did your doctor visit go?!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?