Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:12 pm

I really hope nothing is wrong. They're supposed to get darker each test. That's concerning. Best of luck! I hope your levels are maybe just low.. let me know!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Well I showed him my tests on my phone.. he says you should not be getting 3 false positives so I am *probably* pregnant, but he sent me for blood work to see what my levels are at. Since I don't know when I ovulated there is no way of knowing if it's just too early (in case I ovulated late, which I am pretty sure I did), or if I am having another chemical pregnancy. So now I have to wait for these results..... so fun.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:20 pm

FX for you!!! I hope everything comes back normal and healthy!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 pm

How are you feeling?!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm

I feel like trash today honestly. Lol, so happy that I got some orange juice though! I just want to lay down and drink orange juice. Hahaha. My head is hurting today and my temp is up to 98.3 which is odd for me. It's usually like high 96 or low 97's. I dunno. Not felt great today. How about you?
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Same! Well not about the orange juice lol I am sooo tired though.. I feel like the past 4/5 days have been brutal when it comes to being tired.. my eyes feel so heavy all the time, even after coffee, which usually does the trick for me! I am still having a lot of cm, the cramps, the usual.....

Your temp being up that high has GOT to be a good sign!!! I am so so excited for you to test! Are you going to hold out until Saturday?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm not gonna test until probably Saturday. Im just tired and sore and nauseous. Blah. Lol, just ready to know! And my boobs. I think they might just jump off and run away.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:07 pm

LOL jump off and run away hahaha I needed that laugh.. mine were feeling ok until today, my nipples have started feeling weird today lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Mine have been hurting since like 3dpo I swear. I've been doing everything I can to avoid a bra! And I have to crack jokes or I'll go crazy! Hahahahaha. I'm about to eat a good dinner that no one wants to share with me because they're picky pants!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 pm

So my hcg is at 4... I am assuming I am heading towards a miscarriage unless somehow I am just so early? I’ll see what the doctor says. I’m assuming if I am having a miscarriage I should be getting af pretty quick.. it happened super fast last month.. if it hasn’t show up by the end of the week I’ll have to look into this further and maybe he’ll send me for another blood test? Blah.. my good gf tried to cheer me up and said maybe you’re super early cause you don’t know when you ovulated!! Buuuut I just don’t think so..
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Hang in there. You never know which way it could go. Hoping for the best for you!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:08 pm

2 days from now that hcg could be double :)
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:46 am

Ahhhh I guess that’s true.. I’ll just have to wait and see if af shows her ugly a$$ face haha I did get tons of ewcm last week?? Seriously weirdest cycle of my life!! Lol

This whole process feels like an emotional rollercoaster hahaha

4 more days till you can test!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:02 am

Do you think you could've ovulated super late? You never know! And I'm hoping AF doesn't show for either of us!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:23 am

I have no idea! Remember last week when I said I had TONS of ewcm for some reason?? I thought that was super weird, but brushed it off as *hopefully being a pregnancy symptom*. I've had ewcm three different times this month, maybe my body geared up to ovulate but didn't and so it tried again last week??

The only thing is the tests from the weekend - if those were true positives, they wouldn't be able to detect a hcg level that low, which means my hcg would have had to been higher, which means its decreasing... unless they weren't true positives and they were evap lines or something, since they were so hard to see??? AHH this is so confusing lol. I still have no sign of af either, no af cramps, just having a lot of creamy/watery cm still and weird pinches. Last month when I had the early mc I had gotten a faint positive on a test and started to spot 4 hours later, and then it hit me full force the next day. My gf who had an early mc last spring, had hcg levels of 19 when she started to bleed.. soooo where is af if I am having a early mc??? I guess I just have to wait and see what happens?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?