3 dpo symptoms...

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3 dpo symptoms...

Postby CLi17 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:55 am

Hi ladies,

I know this board is going to make me more obsessed with symptoms....oh well...

Anyways, I am TTC #3, 3dpo today. Have been having dull cramping since 1dpo and my mid section feels kinda heavy and tired. haven't been sleeping well this couple of days. it seems like my brain has been very active at night, but I can't remember any vivid dream or anything...I pretty much dream every night anyways....

Anyone in the same boat? Any symptoms with you guys?
Me & DH: 36

1st girl: born Apr09
2nd girl: born Jan13
currently TTC #3 (hoping for a boy), taking prenatal vitamin, moderate yoga exercise
CLi17
Friend

Re: 3 dpo symptoms...

Postby yamilschlegel » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:09 am

Hi, Today is my 8 or 9 dpo, I am feeling ok today I guess I dont want to have any hope. I was having little craps in the middle of my uterus since 3 dpo then it stopped 3 days ago but I still have sore bbs, very gassy, and I am dreaming like crazy for the last week, I couldnt sleep because I remember every dream, even I wake up my husband last weekend because I was dreaming and I started asking questions to him which was very very crazy! I never had that in my life.
BTW I am taking clomid, second cycle with clomid so I am trying to dont put attention to my symptons, last month I had very sore bbs and I had my period, very depressing day.
yamilschlegel

Postby CLi17 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:05 pm

yamilschlegel wrote:Hi, Today is my 8 or 9 dpo, I am feeling ok today I guess I dont want to have any hope. I was having little craps in the middle of my uterus since 3 dpo then it stopped 3 days ago but I still have sore bbs, very gassy, and I am dreaming like crazy for the last week, I couldnt sleep because I remember every dream, even I wake up my husband last weekend because I was dreaming and I started asking questions to him which was very very crazy! I never had that in my life.
BTW I am taking clomid, second cycle with clomid so I am trying to dont put attention to my symptons, last month I had very sore bbs and I had my period, very depressing day.

Good luck to you! I try not to get it in my head too much either but can't help to pay attention to little things....TTC life...
Me & DH: 36

1st girl: born Apr09
2nd girl: born Jan13
currently TTC #3 (hoping for a boy), taking prenatal vitamin, moderate yoga exercise
CLi17
Friend

Postby ErikaMcW11 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:42 am

I think 3dpo today, and I could've sworn I felt a tightness on my underwear line. It's probably all in my head, I'm building myself up for hope, but I'd be happy if AF came too because at least I know I've ovulated. (I haven't had a ppaf, it was my first time getting an OPK that was dark so I'm scared to put all my hopes on it)
ErikaMcW11
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:05 am

You won't feel any pregnancy symptoms until implantation happens which is on average 8-9dpo so anything felt before is down to progesterone which mimics pregnancy symptoms. Try to hold out until at least 10-11dpo before testing or considering anything as a symptom. Good luck :)
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?