First timer -HELP!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First timer -HELP!

Postby MrsMo1229 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi all, this is my first time posting and just joined TWW! My bf and I have been ttc for the past few months, well this time I am feeling and seeing more symptoms than previously before, yet still confused and anxious! To name a few, sore nipples, on & off nausea (no throwing up yet), headaches, mood swings, randomly sneezing, strong sense of smell, or smelling things that aren't even there! All started about a week ago. Well, this past Friday, 4 days ago bf and I went to breakfast and I immediately had to head to the bathroom after finishing. Really bad diarrhea (TMI sry), we both ate the exact same thing, and he was not sick. We got home & I had to go again and again and again! This continued the rest of the day along with stomach pains and light cramping feeling like my abdomen was being twisted. Unfortunately, 4 days later and I am STILL having the same problem, my body seems to not like anything that i put in it other than crackers & fluids! :( I read this could be a symptom of the pregnancy hormones entering the body & digestive system getting adjusted. Has this happened to anyone else??! I feel crazy. I am currently at 9 DPO according to the MyDays app I use. Also, I should mention during this diarrhea happening on Friday I also got what (i think) appears to be implantation bleeding, it was a light pinkish and clear mucus discharge, it was a lot and happened a few different times within the hour (took a picture). That was on 6dpo. So, could this diarrhea be from the implantation possibly? I took a test this morning and got a negative. I know it is still early. AF is due on Friday. I will probably test again tomorrow morning, because, well I'm crazy obsessed! haha ANy advice or testimonies if this happened to you is welcome!! Please!
MrsMo1229

Re: First timer -HELP!

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:13 am

Hi and welcome :)
Unfortunately any symptom felt before 8-9dpi is most likeky due to progesterone rise that happens after ovulation and mimics pregnancy symptoms- I guess we are just more aware of them when TTC. Implantation happens around 8-9dpo.

Hopefully your symptoms continue and you get your bfp though!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?