Could I be pregnant?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Could I be pregnant?

Postby Donnar307 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:18 am

help!!
Looking for opinions please, me and my partner have been trying to conceive for three years he has a very low sperm count so we have started attending the fertility clinic. I had a internal scan and was told I have fluid on my tube and I need to go for a hsg scan to check my Fallopian tube but I need to loose a stone first, I am on day 16 of my luteaul phase and having checked my calender all year my lp has been 14 days every month, I tested on Monday but was negative, could the fluid possibly be a little bean??
Donnar307

Re: Could I be pregnant?

Postby stefanifeda » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 pm

When I had an ultrasound after experiencing some sharp pains in my abdomen for hours, they noted fluid in my tube and uterus. They diagnosed it as a burst ovarian cyst. Fluid can be a lot of things, but you won't really be sure until some further testing. Good luck!
stefanifeda
Friend

Re: Could I be pregnant?

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:07 am

I think if it was a pregnancy they would have identified it there and then, but hopefully once they deal with the fluid you will get your bfp :)
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?