Early And New PMS symptoms or pregnant?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Do you think I'm pregnant?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Yes
No votes
No
50%
Undecided
50%

Total votes : 2

Early And New PMS symptoms or pregnant?

Postby double.frick » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 pm

I feel like I'm trippin... but I wasn't expecting to get pregnant, my symptoms a week after *ahem* relations, have me seriously nearly convinced.

Before AF I have 2 days of moodiness and then cramping the day I start. Sometimes my bbs get a tiny bit fuller around ovulation. Never have ANY symptoms as early as 7dpo. And none of these symptoms.

This cycle I started with extreme tiredness and hunger...no biggie.
Then 10dpo my bbs ballooned and hurt bad. They're still swollen. A week later. 5 days before I'm late.

I've had transient nausea and dizziness, but today my saliva is out of control... idk if that's a result of slight nausea or causing it, because its growth. But I'm choking on my spit almost constantly. I usually have dry mouth issues.

Waking to pee multiple times a night. Again, I don't have that issue until now. Crazy dreams, but that's a constant for me.

And cue the headache. Not a normal head pounding, but a sharp pain behind my left eye.

Oh, and not cramping, but definite "sensations" in my pelvis, with twinges into either hip.

My cervix is super soft... but I've checked that when having pregnancy thoughts before and I've been misled by this before... but my whole TMI vagina feels swollen and soft inside.

I've had 2 bfn, but I'm not late until Friday. Thoughts???
double.frick
Friend

Re: Early And New PMS symptoms or pregnant?

Postby double.frick » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 am

I was worried last night and still am because my breasts seem less full. My period isn't due for a couple days and I never have cramps until af starts. But I've been having mild cramps and... sensations... all morning, but still no bleeding.
Could this just be a really unusual, bad pms cycle??
So confused.

Pls. Haaalllp.
double.frick
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:02 am

I would say if you tested and got bfns after 12dpo then most likely it's just a bad lot of pre period symptoms. Progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms (just to make the whole thing even harder lol!) so unless a test is showing positive I'd take them as pre AF symptoms xx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby double.frick » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Idk now, tho... my breasts are not tender, but still larger. Veiny-er.
Still no AF... but mild cramping kind of how I'd get once i start AF, but really low and center instead of my whole lower belly.
Woke up this a.m. with (tmi) the worst runs, but not diarrhea. Just went once.
Gagged while brushing my teeth.
Mildly nauseous on and off all day.
And now cramping like, maybe a tummy bug, but not consistent like I'm sick... And comes with the nausea.
Oh, and mild back cramping, but more to the side by my hips, not in the middle like I get with AF cramps.

Really thought I'm probably not until this morning.

Plus, when pregnant with my son I couldn't test til 6 weeks at a clinic and she said it was a super faint line, but even a faint line is positive.

I imagine if I had tested the week before it would've shown negative.
double.frick
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:24 am

Have you tested yet?x
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Baby_Mama » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:00 am

I was reading last night that some women don’t get a positive until 24dpo. I know it’s so hard not to symptom spot cuz I’ve been doing it since 1dpo. If you had a late positive in the past and a healthy pregnancy you shouldn’t worry. It’s not very common but if it’s already happened to you it’s likely to happen again. Just try to stay calm. Maybe try to test every other day and if you’re still getting BFN by the time you’re 3-4 days late I would make a dr appointment. I’m 7dpo today and I’ve been having the dull cramps which is how I knew I was pg with my daughter. I never get cramps except sometimes I will get one right when AF starts. Also been gagging a lot. Keep us updated please!!!! I hate when you get invested in a post and never hear what happened.
Baby_Mama

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?