Please help :(

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Please help :(

Postby Emilyk1987 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:43 pm

My partner and I have been trying to conceive for a year. For over 12 months I have been noting my cycle which is almost always 32 days. The latest I have ever been is 2 days. My last period was 7th November so over a month and a half ago. I had some very very very minute spotting around a week ago and have had continuously Ewcm and some creamy white cm. I have done what feels like 100 pregnancy tests of all varieties, all are negative. My boobs don’t hurt at all, but I did have quite a bit of cramping and my veins all over my body are glowing blue, especially in hands, feet and chest. I called the doctor about my unusually late period and he said that obviously pregnant. He said pregnancy tests often don’t work until at least five weeks! I’m so confused because I thought that tests were accurate from a couple of days after a missed period but the doctor seems to disagree. I’m booked in for a bloody test but not for two weeks and I have already waited an agonising four weeks since ovulation. Anyone have any gems of wisdom?
Emilyk1987

Re: Please help :(

Postby Danaa » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:09 pm

For some home pregnancy tests don’t work at home yes but those are very rare cases.
Do you know for sure if you ovulated and when?I think you should push To get a pregnancy blood test as soon as possible.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Please help :(

Postby Emilyk1987 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Thanks for your reply. I have read that but can’t believe that I’m one of the few. I don’t temp so don’t know 100% but did the deed every other day for the whole month, had a positive ovulation test result in the last week of November and also had ewcm. So it’s possible that I didn’t ovulate but it just seems so strange that I would be so late. The docs refuse to do anything for two weeks which is so frustrating, but I am taking vitamins just in case. I will post the result either way whenever I get one!
Emilyk1987

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?