9dpo and bfn

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

9dpo and bfn

Postby cwf87 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:29 am

Hey y’all! This is our second month ttc. I’m also charting. My temps are staying high. Since 6dpo I have had a heavy feeling in my left breast, cold symptoms with a sore throat, insomnia, and periodic nausea after I eat. Another thing, my lower back has been aching and some left pelvic twinges on and off. I tested today just because it’s NYE but it was negative. I assume it’s probably just too early. Anyone else have similar symptoms and end up with a bfp?? Thanks in advance :)
cwf87
Friend

Re: 9dpo and bfn

Postby samrae » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Hey there! I am 10dpo (but it is now Jan 1 so we are on the same timeframe)! I tested yesterday, too, also because it was NYE ha! But it was a BFN. I have had sore breasts and lately this twinge in my right breast that comes and goes when I'm laying down or first get up. Had a dull ache in my lower back a few dpo, but it didn't last long and I never felt it again. There have been two nights in bed where I felt nausea, but no nausea other than that. I have been feeling more tired, but I can't tell if its because of the holiday hours and being off schedule on my sleep with holiday festivities. I hope we both end of BFP's this month!! When are you planning on testing? I think I would expect AF around Jan 6 (but have only charted 2 cycles since going off bc in October) so I think I am going to try and hold out and test on Jan 4. That seemed soooooooooo far away yesterday since it was December, and now it seems soooooo close since its January. But still 3 days away....
samrae

Postby cwf87 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Yay! We are the same dpo right now. I am supposed to start Saturday as well! My cold symptoms have started to go away. My left breast still feels heavy and achy. I’ve also started cramping today which makes me think it’s possible implantation or either AF wanting to show early I ordered a bunch of cheapies off the Internet, I think I am going to test either Thursday or Friday! Yesss, it does seem so far away! My temp this morning dropped a little bit but I didn’t get any sleep and I’m sure NYE just threw it off completely! Hoping we both get BFP!
cwf87
Friend

Postby samrae » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:32 pm

cwf87, I am looking forward to hearing your results on Thursday! Sounds to be like implantation is a possibility with your cold symptoms (I have heard a lot of pregnant women get that after conception) and your breast pain!
samrae

Postby cwf87 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Samrae, I’ve tested negative everyday. No AF yet! My temps are still staying up. I’ve been cramping on and off with some pressure pains in my pelvic area and some yellowy creamy CM. Hoping it coming soon!
cwf87
Friend

Postby samrae » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Hey cwf, we seem to be in the same boat. I have tested every morning, but negative each time. Seem to be developing more "symptoms" if they are. Dandruff/itchy scalp, pains in abdomen, low back aches, starving all the time, and constantmy urinating. However, my breast pain have been the thing that stands out the most, and today I noticed the pain has almost completely subsided so now I'm super worried :( Going to test again tomorrow, which will make me 13-14 dpo and should be 2-3 days before AT. Thinking of you!
samrae

Postby cwf87 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 am

Samrae thinking of you! My temp has dropped a little today which makes me think she’s on her way :( but Fingers crosses for you and your bfp!!!
cwf87
Friend

Postby samrae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:23 am

CWF, BFN this morning :( I tried to feel my cervix last night, but am having super confusing times. It feels super high which would indicate pregnancy, but at the same time, no idea if what I am feeling is even the right thing. It doesn't feel like the pictures I have been looking at so I don't know! If I am pregnant, I would think I would be showing a positive test by now at 13-14 dpo, but its still 2-3 days before AF so maybe not :( Some girls get a positive at 8-9 dpo and I'm just like HOW?! Haaa I'm going crazy over here!

Did you temp dip like crazy or just a little? Because I would think there is some wiggle room for your temp to be in and still be pregnant without requiring your temp to stay the same every day. Do you "feel" pregnant? Just curious if you feel either way. Keeping you in my thoughts the next few days! Crossing my fingers that AF doesn't visit either of us this week!
samrae

Postby cwf87 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:33 am

Samrae so sorry about your bfn! Those are the worst to see! Hopefully you’re still in the game! I feel pressure in my pelvic area. Had one bout of spotting light brown yesterday. Just barely when I wiped. Should start tomorrow though, that’s why I feel like with my temp drop she is coming. I’ll post my chart below. Other than cramping on and off the last couple of days, all my other symptoms have gone :( I still have lower back aches.

Https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4572b4">My Ovulation Chart
cwf87
Friend

Postby samrae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:52 am

Your temps don't look remotely like mine. I usually dip back down so much quicker before my period. And you still have so many symptoms! I would say we might definitely know tomorrow when you take your temp. If it drops even more, AF might be coming, but if it doesn't you are probably still on the pregnant train this month! I have been reading up a ton on implantation and it says that sometimes you won't spot until you expect your period because implantation can take longer than others, and if its brownish and just spotting it could be that!
samrae

Postby Pg123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:51 am

Any updates guys?
Pg123
Friend

Postby cwf87 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 am

PG123 - I started my period as suspected on Jan 6th! Now We are getting ready to try again as I will be fertile this weekend as I typically ovulate on day 10
cwf87
Friend

Postby Pg123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Cwd87- Sorry to hear about your BFN. Hopefully this month will bring a BFP. I'm currently 8dpo and really hoping for a BFP myself.

I had cramping since 3dpo- 7dpo. But today (8dpo) cramping has stopped and I'm worried that it's a sign that a BFN is coming followed by her trusty sidekick AF. Cramping has been my only real indication that I could posibly be preggo. I have had other symtoms but they could easily be from AF. I have been gassy, bloated, and emotional. I cried in front of my boss which is absolutely crazy. I felt so out of body when it happened. I also have been having mild lower back pain. I say mild because it doesn't necessarily hurt but it is an unfamiliar feeling. Aside from that nothing else makes me feel like I might be pregnant I just really hope I am.
Pg123
Friend

Postby cwf87 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:49 pm

PG123 - with all my symptoms I actually ended up having bronchitis last week and had to get a shot! I wasn’t emotional though! I hear that’s a sign! Fingers crossed for you and a BFP!
cwf87
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?