Help! I don't know what to think

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Help! I don't know what to think

Postby Pg123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:51 am

I want to start out by saying I am not sure when I ovulated. But I do have a very regular cycle (28 days with period lasting for 7 days) and when I have tracked previously my OD is usually spot on what my fertility app says. I usually do a better job at tracking my OD using OPKs but this month was a little hectic and I'm not really trying anymore just not being careful is all. I am 24 and have never been on BC so I'm very hopeful. According to my app I should have O on 1/3. My bf and I BD 12/31- 1-2. I had cramping since 3dpo- 7dpo. But today (8dpo) cramping has stopped and I'm worried that it's a sign that a BFN is coming followed by her trusty sidekick AF. Cramping has been my only real indication that I could posibly be preggo. I have had other symtoms but they could easily be from AF. I have been gassy, bloated, and emotional. I cried in front of my boss which is absolutely crazy. I felt so out of body when it happened. I also have been having mild lower back pain. I say mild because it doesn't necessarily hurt but it is an unfamiliar feeling. Aside from that nothing else makes me feel like I might be pregnant I just really hope I am. What do you ladies think. I would love to hear about your experiences and advice.

Baby dust to you all!

xxHopeful
Pg123
Friend

Re: Help! I don't know what to think

Postby GrimmPanda » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 pm

i have been waiting about the same and have had cramping too and thats what i am thinking might be an indicator of preggo but i am to scared to test again i tested very early and got a no soo its the waiting game.. good luck to you i hope you get your BFP!
GrimmPanda

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?