Need help

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Need help

Postby carolyn512 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:40 am

Hi ladies! I am new here and don't know how to write my personal matter to you.It's like i am exposing myself on you.But there is nothing else to do this.I am newly married and i live with my husband at his home that is far away from my in-laws home.My mother died when i was a 5-6 years old.There is no one who can give guidance related to these pregnancy issues.You know when you have you elder ones near to you they tell you how's that and how will be? but i am unlucky in this sense that i have not such type of relatives who guide me.Therefore i am here and want to know from all of you that i was married about 1 year ago and i was trying to conceive .Sometimes i feel like i am pregnant and sometimes i feel that i am not.Feeling symptoms are Tender, swollen breast.The thing that i have in much quantity is Fatigue. ...But at the same time I have slight bleeding or cramping like i am having periods.What should i do?I am afraid by doing urine test myself.It is my first pregnancy and if it results in negative then It will hurt me too much...Need your suggestions for my mind set and clearance before going to doctor.Thank you in advance.Your suggestions are really entertained.
carolyn512

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?