Contractions?!?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Contractions?!?

Postby beautifulmess » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello ladies I am Very new to this sight and looking to see if anyone has experienced the same thing as me :)

My husband and I have been TTC for a little over a year now and unfortunately in September had a EP that ruptured. We did get the ok to go ahead and try again with no luck however! this month something weird is going on.

Im currently 7DPO verified with OPK and lots of cramping (i think this is the first month i have ovulated from my right side in ages!) and i am having what i can only describe as contractions?! they started yesterday 6dpo and they where mild really just felt like my uterus was heavy however today it is undeniably close to what Braxton Hicks feel like late into pregnancy. VERY ODD for me iv never felt this ?! Has anyone else experienced something like this?
beautifulmess

Re: Contractions?!?

Postby Princess_liz321 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Yes!! What you're feeling is probably implantation cramps, or it could be because your uterus is stretching! Nothing to worry about unless it gets to be unbearable! Good luck, and baby dust!
Princess_liz321
Friend

Re: Contractions?!?

Postby beautifulmess » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:12 pm

O GOODNESS THANK YOU! i was freaking out a little lol iv never had this happen and i have 3 kiddos so it was very odd for me :) started to feel like i was going crazy!
beautifulmess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?