CD46? 13/15 days late

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

CD46? 13/15 days late

Postby PeachesTHxo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:22 pm

AF is usually due around CD31/CD33, but I'm currently on CD46.

My most recent BFN was this morning at the docs. She did a urine test and that came back negative, she said I'm "currently" not pregnant. She also tested my urine for blood to see if there was any sign of AFs arrival, but she said there wasn't a single speck in it.

I've felt different this month, which is why I'm asking. I don't usually cramp mid cycle, I always just cramp on the first day of AF, but I cramped CD27 until CD29 and again on CD38. I believe I ovulated late this cycle, the nurse said as much too, but she couldn't confirm that unless I was tracking with temping and OPK.

I'm defeated, because if I was pregnant, surely I'd know by now. It's too late for BFP now, isn't it?
PeachesTHxo

Re: CD46? 13/15 days late

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Sadly without a date for ovulation you can’t say is too late or too early for a bfp....probably you ovulated very late.What did your doctor say to do next?Wait and see ?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PeachesTHxo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Hi, thank you for taking your time to respond, I really appreciate your help.

She said I should test again in a few days and continue to until either AF shows or I hit the fourteen day mark since I last seen her. If AF still isn't here in two weeks and I continue to get BFN, I should go back for blood tests. Onward to another two week wait...

My main worry is the mid cycle cramping. I know my body and it doesn't PMS all that much. I mean, the only thing I feel when I'm closing in on my expected AF date is irritability. I don't get cramp, sore nipples/boobs, headaches. The only other thing different is my CM. I'm usually dry by now or at least I should be given how late I am. But I'm not. Atm its actually white, extremely sticky and lots of it. Sorry for the TMI.
PeachesTHxo

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Besides the cramps on cd38 have you had any other symptoms?like pregnancy or ovulation symptoms?ewcm or watery cm ,something to stand out .
All i can say is good luck and update with a result when you have One.fx for a bfp!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PeachesTHxo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:36 am

Well... Cramps from CD27 until CD29 and then again on CD38 very briefly.

My CM has been really white and creamy this cycle, starting from CD30 until CD40. Right now it is currently white and extremely sticky, I can stretch it between my fingers and it won't break. I've noted down in my calendar it was EWCM between CD24 and CD27.

I've felt bloated for the last two weeks, I'm having to unbutton my trousers after I eat any amount of food. I've also had really bad heartburn this cycle, it started CD35 and has been off and on since. I also feel the need to brush my teeth three times a day, because I can literally taste my breath all of the time and it isn't very nice?

I don't know. Just a really dodgy cycle. I didn't test this morning, mainly because the nurse only tested yesterday, so I'm either going to wait for either AF to show or test again tomorrow morning with a FRER (which will be the first time I use these tests, are they good? I've been buying the FRRR tests and didn't realise you have yo have a high amount of hCG in your urine before it shows positive)

Thanks, Danaa. xxxx
PeachesTHxo

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?