Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby Vault101 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:22 am

Looks like 9, 11, 13 should cover your bases...
Me 31, DH 32
TTC #1 - 4.5 years and counting, never been PG
2017 - learned I don't ovulate (big surprise as regular 27/28 day cycle always)
2018 - finally starting Clomid!! :o
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:28 am

The green is your fertile period right?? Can you do every other day? 7/9/11/13???
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 am

Patiently waiting to test end of week. Hopefully my temps stay up between 98.2 and higher!!!
Attachments
kindara12.png
(72.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:09 pm

sorry if this is a duplicate response. i could have sworn i replied before.

anywho, yes @shanay green is fertile. i agree with you all on every other day.

EXCITATION for testing @shanay. your chart/temps look so promising!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:42 pm

I think every other day will be great!!!

Ahh well I took one, and I got a v faint line... I believe I am 12dpo today, so still a bit early.. it's kind of hard to see cause I tried to take the pic at work hahaha (yes I tested at work - I was having anxiety and just needed to test), I find it's better lighting to see it on a phone? I haven't had any evaps on these tests before and I've used them a lot, but I know there is a first for everything. I will def test again tomorrow and see if I get another line?!
Attachments
test.jpg
test.jpg (46.76 KiB) Viewed 184 times
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Vault101 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Wow I love that ring lol! I'm afraid I don't see it :( but that's not to say it's not there, just that on my comp at least I don't see it. I hope you get a darker one tomorrow or day after if you test again - it's so hard to resist when you get close isn't it?! I did an old, old OPK earlier that I found in a drawer yesterday (expired 2015 lol) but it didn't work at all - not sure what I was expecting lol, more due to boredom in the bathroom than anything else :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Vault101 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:08 pm

OOOOH WAIT WHEN I SCROLLED DOWN I SAW SOMETHING!!! I think my screen is dirty and was blocking it hahahahahaha! Ooooh exciting!!!!
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Haha!!! It’s pretty faint!! I can see it in person better then when I look on my phone pic! Hopefully it gets darker and it’s real!! I am cautiously optimistic! Lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Vault101 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's test and hopefully that line keeps on getting darker. Fingers, toes and everything in between crossed for you lol. OH ordered tests on internet and they don't arrive til earliest Thursday (cd28 and AF-due-day and maybe 8dpo) so no testing for me even if I wanted to - I'm a few days behind you and it would be utterly pointless at what might only be 5/6dpo, but now I'm all impatient! I mean there's a teeny chance I could be 11dpo by Thurs but it seems unlikely. I could even be 0dpo if I didn't O hahahahaha... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:33 am

Omg, so i took a test this morning, left it on the counter... came back 10 minutes later.. it's gone.. I think my cats took it! not even joking... I tried looking for it but had to leave for work, so now there is a pregnancy test somewhere in my house hahaha soooo will try again tomorrow
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Vault101 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hahaha I know fate plays with us sometimes but that's taking the p*ss - LITERALLY
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby N9r » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Got my fingers crossed for you shanay! So exciting!

I’ve been inactive so that I didn’t get my hopes up too high haha but I think I might be out...needing some advice.
My cycle is super regular, 32d on the dot every month. Always starts the same way too - no spotting just full flow and LOTS of pain the first day that painkillers will almost not keep at bay (sorry this is a bit tmi!)
Anyway, yesterday afternoon I had some light cramping and a tiny spot of bright blood after. Had a few episodes of light cramping in the evening, but nowhere near as bad as normal af but no blood. Then in the middle of the night I woke up with cramps, again not too bad and this morning there was again just a little bit of blood. Then when I made it into work I thought af had come (though it’s 4 days early if it is af and 10dpo) - a light flow and light cramps, but it’s a bit brighter than normal, but there were a couple of clots (I’m so sorry for the tmi but I have no one else to talk to about this). It’s evening now and it’s gotten lighter already, quite unlike my usual af.
I’ve googled as much as I can and I’m not sure if this is af or implantation bleeding - so confused!
I bought a hpt yesterday before this all happened and it says it’s 90% accurate if I take it tomorrow...but if I only implanted yesterday is it too early to test?
My heart says this is implantation bleeding and my head is saying af. If only I could speed up time and see how long this will last.
N9r
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Don't be daft, NOTHING is TMI in here, that's what we're here for, share away, the more detail the better :)

Best bet is to see how it goes tonight, and first thing tomorrow take the test - but if it's a BFN, doesn't mean it's accurate as you're still a bit early. See if the bleeding stops by tomorrow too - from what I've read implantation bleeds are really, really light, just a spot or two and then gone - but then, I've also read about people who came on as normal and were PG. Our bodies do funny things to confuse us, just as we think we've got the cycle down it shifts the rules and we're confused again.

I'm CD 26 of 28 and wondering if AF is putting an appearance for me too - some cramping, no bleeding as yet... Waiting is HARD but I guess it needs to be done otherwise we stress ourselves out more. FX for you - and me - that the witch stays at bay.
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby N9r » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Thanks Vault101, was feeling pretty alone and down today when I started to bleed :( felt I couldn’t talk to anyone at work as it’s such early (and unconfirmed!) days.

It’s already getting lighter now and it’s quite watery and stringy, not like my usual af at all. I feel it’s too much blood to hope for a bfp this month though, but then I’ve read people can have normal periods the first month and are pg - why isn’t it all simple and the same?! Haha Also I’ve taken my work trousers off now and the cramps have pretty much gone away - they’ve become pretty tight since ovulation...I’ll take the test tomorrow morning and buy another one for later in the week :)

I did not expect the wait to be this hard and it’s only my first wait - how naive!! haha

Got my fingers crossed for you!!
N9r
Friend

Postby N9r » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 pm

So now it’s almost completely gone, cramps much less and I’ve got the most awful nausea. Almost threw up at the sight of the blood!! If all this weirdness is ends up bfn ill be so confused!
N9r
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?