Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby shanay » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Woah that's crazy bfulker!!! it's a SIGN!!!!!

I've been having lots of pinching feeling right below my belly button. I'm really trying to not get my hopes up but these things are just so odd
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Have you guys tested today?!

S I had yellow EWCM just before my last bfp- around 8dpo from my notes.

B I’ll join you with the rubbish skin! Woke today and have two giant spots on my chin, not a usual thing for me.

5dpo today and I’ve woken with a stuffy runny nose, spotty chin. Had shooting twinges lower left side of abdomen today. Reeeeaaaalllly hoping these are baby related and not just that I’m getting a rubbish sinus infection lol :)

Excited to hear if you’ve both tested!! X
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:05 pm

6dpo today. Still getting twinges and still have horrible sinus and scratchy throat like I’m getting a sinus infection. Had crazy vivid dreams last night- but sometimes that happens when I eat cheese before bed- which I did :p lol
Think I’ll test at 8dpo- not because I’m confident but because I have like 30 ICs in the cupboard and no self control heh heh
How are you ladies going?! Symptoms? Have you tested again? X
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Ooo those are all good symptoms Jemima!!

Today is 17dpo.. still too chicken to test lol I’ll see how I’m feeling mid week.. Or if AF shows!! I think I’m gonna stop temping as it stresses me out and it isn’t gonna change the outcome now!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm

Oh Shanay I hope hope hope she stays away and you get your bfp!!
I’m not overly convinced on my symptoms. It took me so 12 months to conceive my first, so the thought of a bfp first cycle trying seems like a very far fetched dream lol.
But here’s hoping! Feeling moody which I usually get the week before AF so that’s a bit of a downer. Some strong implantation symptoms would be nice! Lol :)
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 pm

I’m having some pretty intense pulling pain in my very lower abdomen right in the centre like in Kinda hurts to walk??
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 pm

So hope it’s a little one getting snug in there for you Shanay! Dying for you to test!! You still thinking Wednesday?
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:26 am

I hope so! It’s kind of intense! When I walk it pulls and it hurts I dunno?! I googled and it sounds like lightning crotch? LOL I was like omg it does feel like lightning ! Lolol I think Wednesday! I am gonna order from FRER from amazon prime today. Wednesday will be 20dpo! I think that’s a safe time to test? If it’s a BFN I’ll be so very confused..
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Took a test and it was a BFN. So confused. Today is 18dpo and no sign of af. What the heck?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:55 am

I still think your signs are great Shanay! I’m sorry about the bfn- they suck! BUT I will say I had similar sounding pain shortly after my bfp with my DS- and I got my bfp at 9dpo so the pain would time out with where you are now :)
Maybe Bub just took the scenic route and bfp will come soon! Also, I have a friend who was 16 weeks before she got a bfp lol she’d just come if the pill, tested religiously and every time she went to the doc he said to give her body time to adjust?!!! Midwife told her some women just don’t show on hpts.
Really hope it changes for you in the next few days and AF stays away.
I also tested today- BFN- of course- lol
Head cold has improved, still tired, but AF type front and back pain, I’m due on Saturday and not feeling hopeful as it really just feels like my usual AF symptoms, just slightly early, but I’ll keep testing now that I’ve started heh heh x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 am

B are you still following? Would love to know how you are? :)
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 am

Ahh I hope you're right! I tried to use my last internet cheapie test this morning and it was a DUD! It wouldn't even absorb any urine!!!! i was like SERIOUSLY lol Temp has stayed normal and now I'm onto 19dpo......... do you chart or know how to read charts? I'll attach mine.. I am pretty confident I ovulated.. I had the cm, the cp, the temp shift and even ovulation spotting. My bowels have been all over the place lately too.. I go from being constipated to the complete opposite. I also still have zero af symptoms. The lightning crotch feeling has gone away now so thats good cause it was so uncomfortable. Part of me was like hmm maybe was THAT implantation, but that would be sooo late?

What dpo are you today Jemima? sorry I can't remember!! I really hope af stays away for you!!!
Attachments
kindara43.jpg
(229.06 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BB2018 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:12 am

Hi All! I'm currently 4dpo, got a super dark OPK on Friday morning and I swear I feel pregnant already - hopefully it's not just in my head from wanting it so badly. I found out I was pregnant last October (I knew at 3.5 weeks because I could smell everything from a mile away and I took an FRER and sure as sh*t it was positive... at a 10 week appt the dr tried finding heartbeat w/doppler and couldn't - sent me for ultrasound and baby was measuring 8.5 weeks with no heartbeat - devastated wasn't even the word, my whole world was CRUSHED, but I'm trying to focus on the positives and right now I am feeling pretty positive that I am pregnant again! Also - I had a missed MC in May 2015, so I'm hoping 3rd times the charm for a sticky, healthy baby! That would be a MIRACLE! Only had 1 period since my last D&C that was on Dec 6th, so now is my first TWW since then!

Anyone else a POAS addict like me? I already started testing even though I know they won't show up positive yet. My symptoms? tingling/larger breasts, bloated, gas, moodiness on and off, exhausted and SO HARD to get out of bed in am, slight headache (always a sign for me), vivid dreams past 2-3 nights (I usually NEVER remember my dreams), pronounced veins in arms (another sign for me - usually can't see my veins unless I'm just out of shower or a hot compress on my arms), extra milky/creamy cm (usually dried up by now if AF is coming) and I just "feel pregnant". Would LOVE to have some TWW buddies! I usually have a 26 day cycle (not sure if it would differ after D&C, but it didn't the last D&C I had 2 years ago for another missed mc) which would make AF due to arrive on March 2nd...
BB2018

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:21 am

Welcome BB2018!!! All those symptoms sound really promising!! I hope this is your month!!!!!! I had a MC in October of last year too, but only made it to 5w5d... i can't imagine making it to 10 weeks, so sorry you went through that!!

I am having a weird cycle - today is 19dpo.. no sign of af, temps are good, normal LP is 14 days, so I know I am on 19dpo, used a cheapie test yesterday with diluted urine (didn't think it'd matter at this point if it was diluted) and it was BFN, so I have noooooooo idea what is going on. I have a doctors appt. on thursdays and she'll send me for blood work. I am having really similar symptoms to my BFP in Oct, NO sore boobs, which are a huge AF indicator to me, and in the past few days i am starting to get insanely tired. also had some reallly intense pulling cramps the last couple days. I don't really count my other symptoms as I tend to get a lot of preg symptoms with the progesterone anyways before AF has arrived in the past so..... thats my story!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:16 am

feeling quite nauseous this morning - sometimes I get nauseous in my TWW due to the progesterone but this seems way more intense.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?