Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby JemimaK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 pm

@vault glad the clomid seems to be doing you good and that you’re feeling positive! Keeping everything crossed for you love.

@drB sounds like you’re well covered! Hope those swimmers do their job!!

@cherry Sounds promising!

I’m guessing I’m 2dpo today, temp jump yesterday so I’m guessing I OV on CD 16 (CD 18 today)- haven’t got my cover line yet, but everything lines up and temp higher again today so guessing with another high temp I’ll get confirmation line on my chart tomorrow. Unfortunately only got to bd 3 days prior, but had bucket loads of EWCM then through to o so hoping some swimmers survived but not holding my breath, which is fine as I mentioned were NTNP this month and next. So we shall see!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Dizzle3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:56 am

9 DPO and I am EXHAUSTED! Most of the day from when I wake with a brief break for a few hours & then again in the afternoon, I am so tired that my eyes can close. I have lots of CM, more than usual. The problem is that I was away on business on what I think was my O day according to the tests I brought with me. We did the BD around midnight going into the day before I got the positive test. It feels impossible and I'm feeling pessimistic, but I am SO knocked out and I don't recall being like this otherwise! I had a MC back in January, so this would be such a blessing. Tests aren't showing positive yet. This TWW is tough!
Dizzle3
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:11 am

Yo! CD7, so not a lot to report. Got a letter from doc confirming I O'd and a new form for day21 bloods - though still no ultrasound appts, and my first one should be in five days! :o I will ring them this aft and se what's going on.

Hope all your TWWs are bearable and that they fly past nce and quickly (I know, it never works that way, but hoping for y'all anyway ;) ) How is everyone feeling?
Me 31, DH 32
TTC #1 - 4.5 years and counting, never been PG
2017 - learned I don't ovulate (big surprise as regular 27/28 day cycle always)
2018 - finally starting Clomid!! :o
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Cherry10 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 pm

@dizzle I'm sleeping a lot too but no CM though..

Took a test today morning n got bfn:(

I dunno whether i'll ever b able to see two lines in my test :(
Anyways in sha Allah lots of hope n trust.. praying for all of u wonderful ladies too .. u ppl r making me cope with this tww .. thanks a lot :)
Cherry10

Postby JemimaK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:36 pm

@vault good luck hun! Great you’ve got everything confirmed!! How are you feeling?

@diz, not sure if you saw my reply to your other post as I’ve only just signed back in but tired was my big give away too. Glad you’re on here so we can see how you go!

@cherry sorry about the bfn hun! You’re still early to test though, so don’t loose hope :)

Got my crosshairs this morning and my chart put o at 14 dpo, with the second dip and rise I saw at CD 16 as a fallback at 2dpo. Didn’t think of that before! I didn’t have any usual o pinching so happy to go with their pick. That means bd was day before o which is a better shot! So I’m 5dpo, but will keep in mind I could still read it as 3dpo.
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Vault101 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Going alright tbh thank you, not feeling much of anything, just tired, but that's probably work. On a BD mission for the next three weeks hahahaha
Me 31, DH 32
TTC #1 - 4.5 years and counting, never been PG
2017 - learned I don't ovulate (big surprise as regular 27/28 day cycle always)
2018 - finally starting Clomid!! :o
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby JemimaK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Lol @vault the fun part! Go lady go!! :) x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Dizzle3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:10 pm

9dpo— sooo tired, had faint twinge of pain on right side where ovary is. Felt like i was in a fog most of the day. I hope it’s not all in my head. Still no BFP!!!
Dizzle3
Friend

Postby drbaby3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 pm

hey friends!

nothing to report over this way. im about 3 dpo. No symptoms. I actually have either a cold or allergies happening which sucks so I really cant pinpoint anything.

glad to see we arent all going nuts yet!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:15 am

@dizz 9dpo is still super early love! I got my bfp with da at 10dpo and blood hcg was still 7! Hang in there xxx

@DrB isn’t 1-7dpo the pits?! Lol :)

As a side note found out tonight my sister in law is expecting her second. Very very happy for her, but made me a lil jealous. But I’m sure I’ll get there when I’m meant to and considering we’re ntnp these two months before we go for it I hardly have a right to be! So I’m lucky that regardless of how long my journey takes this time TTC, come October’s end I’ll have a beautiful baby niece or nephew to squish anyway :)

Zero symptoms here. No cramping, no tiredness, no hunger, no cm- zip nada nothing! But with literally only one bd before O I think that’s to be expected. I do have a stuffy nose with a weird smell- but I’m prone to sinus infections so guessing I’m cooking one of those and not a bun!! Lol lol xxxx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:09 am

@dizz correction I just went down memory lane to my 2015 posts and my bfp was 9dpo, not 10. BUT as I said bloods from next day were 7- so shows how low and early it was. 11dpo is average- hang in there chicken xx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Cherry10 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:24 am

Wen should I take a test.. I'm 8dpo (May b).. there's still this pressure in my lower abdomen accompanied by dull cramps now n then.. but d pressure like sensation s 24x7 .. had been there since O day.. no sore boobs, no CM, no nausea, no food cravings or aversions .. wat should I expect.. # Confused
Cherry10

Postby JemimaK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 pm

@cherry could test at 8dpo- I often have lol
But keep in mind only around 18% of those testing at 8dpo will get their bfp who are pregnant that month, at 10dpo that jumps to 66%. So don’t get down if it’s bfn :)

I’m either 7dpo or 5dpo, temp dropped just below my cover line today, hoping it goes back up making it a good sign and not a progesterone issue. Still zero symptoms!

How’s everyone else going? X
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby drbaby3 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:34 pm

@cherry depends on sensitivity of test. and as @jemima said you have to understand that your results may not be accurate bc it is so early.

im trying my best to wait til the day AF is due this time around. ive got sore boobs and experienced a hot flash today. BUT not getting excited bc i experienced the same last month and clearly i was NOT pregnant. i figure the fewer symptoms i have the better this time around. :)
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Cherry10 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Thanks girlz :)
I couldn't wait n took a test today morning (9dpo) n it was again bfn.. I'm so impatient !!

I never got sensisitive breasts before period but last two cycles I got them a week before period till d day of period.. thought it was a symptom but was fooled by my own body...
But again this cycle NO sore boobs.. just these cramps.. I can't even walk at normal pace, if I do I get a catchy feeling at d sides of my stomach.. so I walk slowly.. n my husband says I'm walking lik a preg lady..

I don't understand.. is it cos I'm being desperate.. cos I've physical pain n I know it's not just something that I'm imagining but still I doubt myself .. It's tough.. I know u ppl could understand wat I feel.. its lik i cant trust wat i feel ...
Cherry10

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?