Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby JemimaK » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Welcome BB! I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had such a tough journey hun, really hoping as you said that third times a charm for you!!

Shanay I think your chart still looks hopeful! Hopefully it stays up for you! One thing though- the dip at 4dpo makes me wonder if you geared up to O, didn’t and then did late? Did you use OPKs too? If this was the case you’d be 15dpo. Just a thought :)

BFN for me again today at 8dpo lol I’m such a punish!!
Bucket loads of creamy yellow CM this morning, still have a head cold. I’m a bit hopeful about the yellow cm as I had this before my bfp with DS. Hope it’s a good sign this time.
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:43 pm

I've considered that Jemima! In that case, I am still a day late today! I have always started spotting on 13dpo, and fullll AF by today! Aboslutely no symptoms of AF! on the PLUS side, I just read the reviews for the test I used and they are all horrible! Some are saying they never got a BFP, but got their BFP on other brands, and some didn't get a BFP until 10 - 12 days after their missed AF, and even then they were still very faint. I am going to take a FRER tomorrow morning!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Also - someone pointed out in my Kindara app that maybe if I did O on cd24, that the spotting on 13DPO was the start of implantation, cause it was one bright red streak and then some brown cm, and then those crazyyy piching cramps on 14/15dpo were it implanting, and the creamy stretchy CM that I have been having a lot of the past few days is the mucus plug forming... getting my hopes up haha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:50 pm

ps. your symptoms are sounding really good!! I read that the yellow cm is a really good sign too!! Are you going to keep testing every day until BFP/AF?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Sooooo hoping that’s right and it was IB Shanay!! Crossing everything for you! Will you keep temping? What test brand are you using?

I’ll probably just keep testing lol I have no self control and too many ICs burning a hole in my drawer :)
AF type cramping has stopped. But skin break out has gotten worse. My LP is usually 11 or 12 days even though my cycle length varies, so expecting AF Sunday. Here’s hoping it stays away for us both!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:47 pm

PS Can’t wait for you to test tomorrow- crossing everything for you x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:16 pm

I’ll temp tomorro!! Ummm they were a blue cross brand!! I searched them on amazon.com and read the reviews there. So just maaaybe the test I used sucked! Lol!! I’m preparing myself for a BFN tomorrow morning just in case
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 am

I don’t know that brand but hear plenty of stories about repeated bfns on some of the cheapies only to get a bfp on something else :) ;)
So weird one for me- I had a shower earlier and there’s a dark ring about the edge of my areolas? My nips did change after DS but this is a new one and not something I usually see with AF. Hoping it’s a good sign and not a new AF symptom lol
Few more twinges today, this time the pulling felt like it went down my groin and inner thigh- sounds weird but hoping that’s a good sign too!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:16 am

Also going to test tomorrow (who am I kidding of course I’ll be testing I’m a POAS Addict!) But I’m kind of excited as my bfp with DS was 9dpo- don’t think I’d be lucky enough to be out of my misery that early again but it’s too much fun not to enjoy the excitement and nerves :p
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 am

Seriously those sound like the cramps I had Sunday/Monday t was crazy.! I think I got a vvvvvv faint line today. But I’m hesitant to trust it. I go for bloods tomorro so will see! My temp did go up again today so my chart is def looking like a pregnancy chart! Aghhhh why couldn’t it have been a legit no questions asked line! Lol did you test yet?!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bfulker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:01 am

Hey you guys! Sorry I was MIA for the last couple of days! Took a little break from thinking about everything baby related! :D
Shanay - I'm sorry about your BFN but hoping it just wasn't reading yet but sounds like you got a faint positive today!?!...spreading baby dust your way! Good luck with the blood tests...your symptoms sound so promising.

Jemima...Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how the test turns out!

As for me, I ended up testing Saturday and got a BFN. :( The test was a bit odd tho - like the negative line was clear on the top and very faint in the center and then heave again at the bottom. Made me wonder...but that's okay - I'll test again in a week or so if no AF. I'm still having strange things happening though...last night my husband made one of my favorite dinners...his venison stew. I felt okay most the day but had a headache most the day that come and go. I was tired all day yesterday and even took a nap. After his delightful dinner, I got sick!? just once...like what the heck?! I'm okay today and at work. So strange? I had another BFP dream on Sunday after my negative test? I don't know what's going on with these dreams and crazy symptoms but...just riding the wave. Been having eggwhite CFM for a couple days...so hard to tell what's going on with my irregular cycles! Would make me think I'm ovulating but would be an odd time to do so. haha - I'm a firm believer it will happen when it's supposed to...still not sure what's up with getting sick last night...haha. CM increased these past couple days as well.

Was so happy to catch up on your posts and hoping for some happy news from both of you in the next couple days!
bfulker

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:57 am

Ahh Thanks!! I wish it had been a good line so I wouldn't be questioning it. I've been disappointed too many times and I've had evaps before :x When I look at my chart it makes me feel a little bit better, esp with my slowly rising temps?! Staying cautiously optimistic today! lol

I think your symptoms are sounding really good!! How many dpo are you again? sorry my memory is actually sh*t lately LOL I also have been getting a lot of ewcm lately, but its more creamy then clear??? Did you temp or use opks this month? also sorry again, can't remember lol
Attachments
kindara5.jpg
(232 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bfulker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 am

Hey Shanay - I haven't joined the temping club yet. We're trying but not to that point yet...trying to just let nature take it's course...:)
My dpo is quite hard to determine...since I don't chart that doesn't help, I realize this. My AF's are VERY irregular. They were when I was younger, before BC and they have been since coming off. I'm guessing I'd be anywhere from 20 dpo - 25 dpo. Think it should def be showing up on tests is I was pregnant but no worries over here yet. Just all these crazy symptoms got me wondering...haha...I'm going to try to wait until the weekend and test again. :)

I'm holding hope for a positive for you. I can totally understand not getting your hopes up. When is your blood work and how long for results?! Are you going to take anymore tests while waiting for the blood work?
bfulker

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:54 am

Oh I feel you there!! Maybe you ovulated later then you think you did then, so you might not be that many dpo!!! Your LP is usually the same every month even with irregular periods i think?? so perhaps you just ovulated late this cycle and that's why nothing is showing up yet!

I am just going to wait. I'll go for blood tests on my lunch tomorrow and should probably have the results by dinner time! I only have one test left so I'd rather save it, in case I get good results with the blood test, then I can take it on Sunday or something and see if the line has gotten darker!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bfulker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Thanks for your positivity! You could very well be correct. Time will tell...I would have just dismissed the entire thing as being BFN and waited until my next cycle but getting sick last night and being quesy today makes me second guess things! haha... Our bodies our kind of crazy sometimes!!

Then we will all wait together! :) At least you don't have to wait very long for the blood results...fingers crossed!
bfulker

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?