Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby drbaby3 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:46 am

Hi Ladies!

Ive been MIA due to a Disney Cruise with the family. Fun but exhausting.

@cherry i am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I know I am late but I hope you were able to get in to see your dr. Ive always read to wait a cycle before trying again ti give your body time to heal. And longer if you need more emotional time to heal. A loss at any stage is just devastating so give yourself whatever time you need! Sending hugs and positive vibes and prayers your way.

@shanay sooooo excited for you! sounds like all the chgs are helping. cheers to the 2ww.

@vault i know all the waiting is exhausting. heres hoping clomid works on 1 st try. its possible!

@jemima keep us posted. what dpo are you now? when will you test?

welcome @minalto. fingers crossed for you.

AFM we decided to give it a go and just see what happens this cycle. and like you all suggested i will test early in the event we get the bfp so i can start the progesterone. finally got a positive opk. my apps had estimated tues or thur. so i had started thinking it wasnt happening. hoping we get lucky with a sticky bean!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Trixie120 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:50 am

Yes, good luck to everyone this cycle!

I had another round of high OPK’s this week - that flashing smiley! - then finally a peak yesterday. DTD yesterday and today but this AM had a temp spike. Wondering if that means O was yesterday? Seems kinda fast bc I even got a flashing smiley on Thursday PM too. Then solid Friday AM and O has already happened by the next day? Does that seem right to you guys?
Trixie120
Friend

Postby shanay » Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 pm

My opk was still positive after my temp rise! I believe I just had a crazy strong surge this cycle. I had 4 days in a row of really really positive opks. So I think yes, you can get a positive opk after o if the surge is still lingering?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Sat May 12, 2018 11:46 pm

GLad your well DrB and hope you had a great trip!!

Trixie I think that sounds about spot on- average time between surge and O is 12-36hrs, so could even surge and O same day!

Nothing new here, exactly the same temp as yesterday, well 0.02 higher but there’s nothing in that and it’s still no higher than my peak on bfn charts. I still have trust issues with my chart so I’m not buying into it atm. But it didn’t drop and I’m not spotting. no symptoms other than my usual pre af sore boobs. I’m 9dpo and AF is due Tuesday. At this point I’m so not hopeful I’ll prob wait it out. I just don’t feel like it’s my month. Funnily enough I keep planning for next month thinking that will be it- which would be a long shot as hubby leaves the day before I would expect to O. Lol
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Sun May 13, 2018 2:49 am

Hmmmm ok now that I put the cynicism aside and look at the whole chart over a cheeky glass of Mother’s Day wine, ignoring my other cycle norms, it is kind of triphasic with three sustained high (albeit the same) temps? Thoughts?
Attachments
74DDFB1A-5278-42E0-81CC-57683243690A.png
(157.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby anayahill » Sun May 13, 2018 9:35 am

Not sure how much help I will be to you...I have irregular cycles so I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. I'm having on and off cramping, headaches and low back pain. I tested this past sunday with a BFN but hoping I was just too early...I've never been pregnant so here's to hoping for both of us!
anayahill
Friend

Postby shanay » Sun May 13, 2018 3:00 pm

It does look that way Jemima!!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Mon May 14, 2018 12:37 pm

How are your temps looking Jemima! Are you still going to wait it out??
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:10 pm

@jemima look like it to me too! a pretty decent chart imo.

i am at DPO 2. BORING for everyone. LMBO!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Mon May 14, 2018 1:34 pm

I am 8dpo, also BORING !!! Seriously... hurry up time! I keep having AF like cramps since about 4dpo but that is literally about it. I haven't got my pre AF boobs yet, usually get those at least a week before? I did go for blood tests today to have my progesterone checked. anxiously waiting on those results!
Attachments
chart 8dpo.png
chart 8dpo.png (40.71 KiB) Viewed 191 times
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:59 pm

did you get your results @shanay?

how are the temps looking @jemima? Were you able to hold off on testing?
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Mon May 14, 2018 6:10 pm

Well turns out my weird chart was actually a text book bfp chart! Sorry not to update sooner but wanted to tell DH once he was back before posting :)
So I assume 6dpo was implantation dip! I ended up testing on a whim Sunday night right before bed with no hold and got a second line almost straight away.
Confirmed with extra frer and a digi yesterday and today’s frer the test came up before the control.
Went for bloods this morning so hoping for a good number- a little worried as I had some pale brown spotting when I wiped just now and AF is due today, but nothing since so maybe some left over ib from implantation. Fingers crossed AF stays away today!!
I’ll get my comparison bloods done Thursday, if I have some more spotting before then I might request an early US to check. Crossing my fingers for a sticky bean!!

In summary for anyone reading- 9dpo bfp, no symptoms other than normal pre af cramping 4-7dpo, and nipple pain which is also normal for me. So it goes to show you never know!!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Mon May 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Tests :)
Attachments
610666B4-1142-4B9B-B122-7AB475924ACE.jpeg
610666B4-1142-4B9B-B122-7AB475924ACE.jpeg (146.87 KiB) Viewed 181 times
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 pm

OMG AMAZING!!!!! I am soooo happy for you!!!!!! Ok that gives me hope because I’ve been having AF cramps since 4dpo and lower backache and that’s not no meal for me. I don’t get that till the day of AF! AHHH that’s so awesome girl!!! Wooo!!

My progesterone came back 49.7!! So woohoo it’s reallt good!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Mon May 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Normal** not “no meal” LOL
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?