Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby drbaby3 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:01 am

YAAAAAAYYYYYY @JEMIMA! SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I know you are beyond thrilled.

alright @shanay youre up next on the timeline I do believe. @jemima send her some baby dust!

everyone else where are you in this 2 week wait or shall i say 2 week nervous wreck!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Tue May 15, 2018 6:29 am

Ohhh I dunno bout that. I had a big dip today and I’m only 9dpo :( so maybe AF is on her way cause I’ve been having major AF cramps -_-
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue May 15, 2018 6:30 am

Chart attached
Attachments
1B13E5C8-F981-4769-8ED9-C829B613DBD6.jpeg
(168.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trixie120 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:06 am

Congrats Jemina!!!! Such great news. Shanay, I think you're still looking good w/ temps above the cover line. Hang in there and let us know when you can!!

I'm only 4DPO and still a little worried that I didn't have my O pinpointed right but it's too late now to worry about that. Otherwise, strange temp dip yesterday AM - to right about the coverline, as well as a lot of EWCM. Not sure what to think about that.

Feeling pretty pessimistic about this month already. I guess just trying not to get my hopes up.
Trixie120
Friend

Postby shanay » Tue May 15, 2018 8:13 am

Can you post you chart Trixie? I love looking at peoples chats! Lol

I’m not going to test until May 22nd. If I even make it that far lol.. AF is due Sunday/Monday.. I am not going to even bother testing early cause a. I don’t think I have a chance anyways, and b. I’ve had too many early miscarriages, I honestly don’t want to know about anymore, if that were to happen again. So at least a week before I’ll be testing! Lol quite crampy this morning though.. would be so sad if AF showed up early!! My LP has always been 14 days!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Minalko » Tue May 15, 2018 10:44 am

Congratulations @JemimaK! Those are beautiful positive tests!
I hope we all end up with such happy positives!

I've been a little MIA due to a stupidly busy schedule-that, and I've been disgustingly tired these past couple of days.
Here are my updates so far:
8 DPO-nothing really crazy here. Any kind of "symptoms' I was feeling before have basically gone away. A few twinges in the uterus area, but it could also all be in my head. Cervix still high and hard, very little CM.
9 DPO-again, not a whole lot to report. I was disgustingly tired, but other than that, pretty well fine. Cervix was still high, but I noticed it had started to soften a bit? Also still closed. Noticed some more prominent veins on my chest, but again, I could just be looking for things. Took a test in the morning, BFN.
10 DPO (today)-BFN on test this morning. Cervix still high and definitely softer. Still closed. More CM today, and it's looking creamier, so who knows? I'll keep testing and hoping for something good.
Minalko

Postby shanay » Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 am

All sounds great Minalko!!!!

I have also been disgustingly tired.. like falling asleep currently tired, after 8 solid hours of sleep lol That was really my only symptom in my past BFP cycles, so it makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm....... but those ended in a MC so.. who knows. lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trixie120 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:45 am

Chart attached. I removed the EWCM from yesterday bc then I loose the solid crosshairs. I am pretty sure O was CD 16 or 17. I trust my OPK more than my temps bc Im a bad temper. The spike on CD17 was also later in the AM bc it was Saturday and I slept in.

Please feel free to let me know of you notice anything glaringly wrong here. I just feel like Im missing something in this process...
Attachments
A717F55C-6233-4C0E-9D45-C868AE0BB79B.png
A717F55C-6233-4C0E-9D45-C868AE0BB79B.png (25.64 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Trixie120
Friend

Postby shanay » Tue May 15, 2018 12:15 pm

How much later did you take your temp on Sat/Sun? Hmmm if you leave everything as is, you would def be 4dpo today.. having a fall back rise on 3dpo is totally normal, I get it almost every cycle, sometimes on 4dpo.. the only thing that I wonder is if you took sat/sun temps hours later on, that could be why they are so high, so maybe you potentially ovulated cd18/19, esp because when you get your peak OPK, you don't always see a temp rise right away, it can take 48 hours (ish) for your temp to spike... so.. I guess I wasn't too much help after all. I think you're just going to have to wait and see what happens.. either you're 4dpo, or 1dpo.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Tue May 15, 2018 2:56 pm

I am actually falling asleep at my desk. REALLY trying to not get my hopes up, but this is how tired I remember being before the last BFP. gahh lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm

THank you beautiful ladies! So grateful for so much support!! You’re the best xx

Shanay I still think your chart looks strong! What did it do today? 9dpo is a good implantation time ;) I had cramping in my TWW so I def wouldn’t count yourself outyet based on that x

Trixie I’m agreeing your 4dpo! I’ve had fallbacks at 3dpo a few times. Fingers crossed it’s back up from there for you!

I’m back to the docs for second blood draw tomorrow. Tiny bit of pink when I wiped this morning but nothing since and nothing between that and yesterday mornings brown spotting so assuming it’s just a bit of IB and staying positive :)
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Trixie120 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 am

Good luck Jemina! Thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Keep us posted.

Thanks for the insights into my chart! In the past week I've lost my thermometer (it fell off the side of the bed and was literally gone until I realized it has slipped into the bed frame somehow), had it strangely go from F to C and I spent an hour researching how to change it back, and then this AM the battery died. I think that's a sign that I should take a temping break for a little bit. Not sure if it's helping or just causing stress at this point. Might just DTD EOD next month and let go of that tracking.
Trixie120
Friend

Postby drbaby3 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 am

Good luck @jemima!

The temping would drive me even more over the edge @Trixie so maybe a break would help. Use OPKs instead. But I agree with others on you being roughly 4dpo.

@shanay i am trying to hold off until 5/21 to start testing. 6 days before AF. so we will be testing together. :)
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed May 16, 2018 6:25 am

Today’s temp went back to normal!! Now to wait until Tuesday! Lol so far away. Don’t really have my hopes up though, I don’t have good luck haha
Attachments
E0A180C5-DBF5-4722-8083-B2629CC7AB13.jpeg
(174.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Wed May 16, 2018 6:46 am

I’ve also never had my temp dip before. Damn you good chart for trying to get my hopes up hahah
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?