Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Shanay I’m so excited about your line! Have you got a pic? I hope it turns into a full blown bfp for you!! Good luck with the bloods and let us know how it goes? Had another sticky at your chart just now and it’s looking good with those last two increases! Wish I’d kept temping now, I stopped at CD 8 as my little one got sick.

Glad your back B! And super excited to hear AF has stayed away!! Charting can be really good for messy cycles- I range from 23-31 days (argh) but my lp is always 11/12days, so I know if I o later, I’ll have a longer cycle. When will you test again?

I’m 9dpo today. Nothing new! BFN on ic. Expecting AF in 3 days and would usually have super emotional pms by now, but feel totally fine- lucky hubby lol lol
I’m going to test again this afternoon.... just because heh heh :)
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:02 pm

No pic as I left it at home and I'm at work now! I don't feel TOO confident as I've gotten evaps on FRER before, so will have to see what tomorrow brings. I also read it could be a corpus luteum cyst - so I'm thinking I'm either preggy, or I have a wonderful cyst LOL

Let us know how the afternoon test goes! :)
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Oh I hope it’s that your preggers! Keeping everything crossed for you!
I’ve got the weirdest tmi symptom- I check my cervix daily, opening is always down and slightly forward. Checked this morning and it’s facing completely backwards?! I can’t even get to the opening to see if open or closed. Trying to google but can only find info on permanently prosterior cervix. I think I’ll stop checking as it weirded me out lol but I hope it’s a good sign and not a problem!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby bfulker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi Jemima! I'm hoping that's a good sign for you. When things are different it can always be odd and a bit freaky but sometimes it means nothing at all and sometimes it means happy news! Hoping for the best for you!

I'll probably wait to test again until Sunday. :) Or Saturday if I can't take it. I'm out of tests and trying to hold off on purchasing them until the weekend. If I have them...I tend to use them! lol :)
bfulker

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:02 pm

Ok that is TOTALLY what I am having!! I wish I could draw a picture of what it feels like LOL its like it is turning away from me, its so high i can barely even feel it today but yesterday i was like WHERE IS THE OPENING?!?!?! so im HOPING that is a really good sign!!!!!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:10 pm

I hope you’re right B! Can’t wait to hear how your test goes, hopefully it’s a good weekend!!

Oh that’s crazy you’ve got the same Shanay! Lol I’m glad I put it up now so I don’t feel so freaky about it lol
Here’s hoping it’s a good sign!!!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:49 pm

I’ve got a fun new TMI symptom to add! Brownish yellow discharge (I know- eew right?!) I usually only spot the day before AF and it’s usually just dark brown, so I’m reeeeeeaaally hoping it’s implantation and not start of AF. I’m 99.9% certain of my OV date, I get strong classic symptoms and OPK was positive the night before. So if it’s spotting for AF tomorrow I’m onto a 10 day LP- not ideal.
Been googling though and 9dpo is a common IB day so here’s hoping!!!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby bfulker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:56 am

A relief you both have the same symptom and that can't just be a coincidence, right!?!?! Ah! I'm not sure if this board is helpful to me because now I don't only wonder if I'M pregnant but I wonder about the two of you!!! haha!! It's so fun to talk about symptoms and realize I'm not the only one that does it. My husband would not care for me to bring all this up to him...even though he would likely listen. haha.

Did you test yesterday Jemima??

How did your blood work go Shanay?
bfulker

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 am

Ohhhhhh I hope that is implantation Jemima!!!!!!! Are you gonan test today? tomorrow?? wooooooo!!!

Seriously - Thank GOD for this board. I was going off to my SO yesterday cause I was like MY TEMPS ARE GOING UP, THESE CRAMPS< WTFFFFFF.... he was like OMG we're pregnant?!?! i was like oh no i dont know.. he was like im so confused. I was like trying to explain and do hand actions about how the corpus luteum exists and I think i could perhaps have the cyst and not be pregnant (I don't know why else I would be having high temps and no period but not be pregnant???). Poor guy hahaha\

I go for my appt at 12:30 today and will probably get my blood test results this evening. If it comes back negative I'm sure my doctor will be sending me for an ultrasound because of my temp/length of LP and neg blood test etc. just to figure out what is wrong..... today is 21dpo, OR if I did ovulate cd24, 18dpo.. either way.. way past my LP of 14 days! lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 am

My wonderful and confusing chart! lol
Attachments
Kindara6.jpg
(251.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bfulker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am

Oh Shoot! I thought your bloodwork was yesterday. Obviously you're not the only one with a bad memory. haha! I don't temp yet so I'm not sure how much help I would be looking at that. Regardless, hopefully you get some answers about what's going on soon. :) Fingers crossed for ya!
bfulker

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:31 am

I hope so! few more hours to gooo lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:22 pm

So true B! Mine doesn’t get the symptom spotting at all lol. When are you going to test again? How are you feeling in general?!

Shanay I’m dying to hear your results!!!

No spotting since yesterday (woohoo!) hopefully it wasn’t a breakthrough bleed and was IB. Had a little more cramping last night but this morning feel totally normal. Still bfn yesterday and today. Although this mornings gave me an evap and stopped my heart lol. Def an evap though- too thin, no colour and can see it’s just that the dye pooled in the crease of the test- boo!

Let us know as soon as you hear Shanay!! X
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby bfulker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Hey Jemima! I wonder if you're still a tad early for it to pick up? You're sure having a lot of symptoms that sound promising! I think it's crazy that you and Shanay are having so many similar symptoms...evap lines shouldn't be a thing! When is AF due for you and when will you test again?

I'm feeling good. :) I got an upset stomach again yesterday evening but am doing okay again today. I think when I had that weird short period on 2/5 - 2/7 it was just a strange period. I'm pretty sure I O'd a bit early this cycle so now I'm onto waiting again. haha. I'm thinking the symptoms I thought were early pg symptoms were actually ovulation symptoms? I was hoping my super short and light period was possible implantation but I've moved on from that. So, I'm starting the 2 week wait all over again. I'm hoping my cycles are at least getting more regulated and then I will have an easier time knowing when I should be excited and symptom spot. My app tells me that I should ovulate next Friday...trying to be patient as my body gets back on track. Will keep you posted if any more symptoms arise.

Hope for good news from Shanay tonight or tomorrow. :)
bfulker

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:58 pm

I haaaaaate evaps Jemima!! I have had them on FRER before - sooo deceiving!!! I literally don't trust any lines anymore unless its majorly pink and darker lol Are you gonna test again tomorrow???

Well taht would be good if you're about to ovulate B!! I was really scared of temping and charting before, but it's honestly made things so much clearer for me since lately my cycles have been irregular! I would def recommend it, esp temping, its so nice to see that you actually ovulated because you can a +OPK and still not ovulate and it can seriously confuse you!!

I had my drs appt. went for blood work so waiting on that. Also have an ultrasound for next thursday at 1:30. Not getting my hopes up though, just have that gut feeling that I am not pregnant?!? She said none of my test from the past few months show any sign of PCOS but she wants the ultrasound to be sure, plus wants to see what else is going on in there. If I'm not pregnant, she is going to refer me to a fertility clinic and I'll head over there for a consultation end of March probably. She thinks IUI would be a good option as long as my tubes aren't blocked. So basically I think it could still be a while before I am getting that BFP, which is crazy depressing, buut at least I am on the right track to finding a solution???
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?