Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby Minalko » Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 am

So....uhh...this happened this morning...
It's definitely a squinter, but it's also definitely there....
I satisfied my urge to POAS last night by taking an OPK test, and it came up darker than I expected-I had taken one the day before and could barely see the second line, so when yesterday's came up so much darker I was confused. But, I also know that OPKs can detect HCG, so this morning I took a FRER with FMU and voila...
It shows up better when inverted, but it is incredibly faint. I sometimes wonder if I'm seeing things.
Attachments
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (32.28 KiB) Viewed 326 times
Minalko

Postby shanay » Wed May 16, 2018 9:45 am

oh wow Congrats!!!!!!! That's so awesome!!!

All you girls are making me antsy to POAS!! LOL
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:40 am

I SEE IT @minalko! I SEE IT!

@shanay same here. i also just took a mid day nap like i was 3yo. its too early for symptoms though right. lol
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed May 16, 2018 11:17 am

haha right!!! My first indication of my previous BFPs were total exhaustion.. I'm REALLY really trying to talk myself down from thinking "YAY" lol!! Also the fact that this chart is so different then any other chart I've had before. I have never gotten a dip in my chart before.. I usually just have a steady rise.. even in my BFP charts (ended in MC) I never got a dip. maybe the dip is a good thing? i dip you dip we dippppppppp. hahaha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Wed May 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Yay Minalko!!!!! Hope it gets nice and dark for you hun, how exciting!!!!!

@shanay woohoo! Great looking chart now!!! Crossing everything xx

@trixie can totally understand that! Enjoy relaxing a little and waiting for you to poas

@DrB not long to wait now :) how early will you start testing? Xx

Such a positive looking month around here!! Crossing my fingers for everyone!
Docs this arvo for me. Tiny bit of spotting once in the am again, but pale brown and my cramping has stopped so guessing it was just the end of IB. Hoping for a good hcg count today!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

YAY Jemima!! That is SO awesome!! Crossing everything for a good HCG count!!!! When do you get results?

I am off to my acupuncture session. I have been having the WEIRDEST cramps all day.. sensitive teeth when I had cold water? so weird. I never have sensitive teeth.. I feel like these 'symptoms' are trying to give me hope but I'm like no no no don't get your hopes up! haha! I'll tell my naturopath about everything and I'm sure she'll do a acupuncture session to 'nourish my uterus'
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Okay sooo I just had some pink cm.. and I’ve been having major cramps all day.. maybe IB? There’s. I wat this is AF coming on 10dpo. Kinda freaked out tho -_- my shortest LP is 14 days!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Wed May 16, 2018 8:33 pm

And my body temp is 99.8 right now which is insane it’s nevee been that high! Ahhhhhhh I’m going crazy over here hahahaa
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:02 pm

@shanay sooo frustrating! hang in there!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 am

OOOH Shanay that sounds promising! With your high temp and dip and crossing everything it’s IB!! Keep us posted :)

My 11dpo hcg was 190! Glad I had charted as the first thing the doc said was he didn’t think my dates were right and I was more likely 5 weeks not 3.5. I’m just happy it’s high :) so they did the second draw today and hoping for a good rise. I’m actually having a scan tomorrow though, between the spotting (same small amount this morning only) and the pinching pain I had Tuesday and Wednesday he wants to check my tubes just to be sure. Unlikely they’ll see anything at all so will prob repeat at 6 weeks too. But I’m feeling good and excited :)
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am

Yay so awesome Jemima!!!!! Let us know how everything goes!!

Today’s chart! It’s making me feel hopeful..
Attachments
40E89B23-0643-49C8-B2E3-E638C7647183.jpeg
(173.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Minalko » Thu May 17, 2018 8:27 am

Ladies, I seriously need some help here. The past 24 hours have been a roller coaster and I have no idea what's going on anymore. Yesterday I took another test in the afternoon and it came up positive-though it was one of those stupid blue-dye tests, so there's always a chance of it being an evap.
Then, this morning I woke up and had some blood in my underwear. I thought I was out, which I was ok with, but I decided to test anyway, just in case. I also checked my cervix for the heck of it. Cervix is still high, hard, and tilted back to where I couldn't feel the opening. And, I swear the test is still a faint positive! Is it possible to have a period and still be testing positive? I know I could have tested at just the right time to detect a chemical pregnancy, but the cervix thing has got me all turned around and confused.
I need some help ladies!
I'll post a picture of this morning's test below.
Attachments
image1 (2).jpeg
image1 (2).jpeg (231.28 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Minalko

Postby shanay » Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 am

Hmm how heavy is the bleeding?? Is it bright red/clots?? Can you post the test without it being altered? The screen is just very grainy so it's hard to tell in that pic! I'm hoping for the best for you!!! <3
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Minalko » Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 am

It was heavy enough overnight to leave staining on my underwear, and when I wiped, but I haven't checked it since. I just stuck a tampon up there and went about my morning. It's pretty red-not brown at all I would say, but no clots-at least not yet.
Here's the unaltered one:
Attachments
image1 (3).jpeg
image1 (3).jpeg (35.42 KiB) Viewed 261 times
Minalko

Postby shanay » Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 am

Crap. it's so hard to see in pics.. I totally know what you mean though. When I've had super faint tests I can always see them in person but in a picture it's so much harder for some reason! I think you'll just have to wait it out and see what happens :( I really hope it isn't a chemical. Crossing everything for you!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?