Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby shanay » Fri May 18, 2018 2:11 pm

It's starting to get REALLY hard LOL I have pregnancy tests beside me at work in my drawer (I keep them here so I am not tempted at home), and I am SO TEMPTED to just go take one because of the previous spotting and cramps. Today has just been lots of normal cm and these weird cramps. Feels like there's a party going on in my uterus haha

I have cut down to one small cup a day and I take it in the AM. My naturopath said just to cut it down to one if I can, as I used to have 3 cups. I have been drinking a lot of hot water and lemon through the TWW. I've read its good to eat lots of hot soups and drinks during the TWW so been doing that!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:37 pm

sorry to hear @minalko! i know its disappointing.

@trixie i do not drink caffeine in general but i am abstaining from wine. and i am with you on testing. i am admittedly a poas fan. sooo im doing my best to wait to 9dpo. lol.

hang in there @shanay!!! will have to up my hot liquid intake. never heard of that one. but im willing to try anything.
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Sun May 20, 2018 5:04 am

Sorry to hear you’re out Minalko- big hugs and lots of luck for your new cycle!

@shanay- your temp still looks good!! I wouldn’t count yourself out over the spotting- it sounds similar to me. Im getting my bloods back tomorrow- along with ultrasound results (tech wouldn’t tell me anything as it was technically “diagnostic” not maternity). My doctor got called out Friday so had to wait :p
He said pale pink to light brown spotting would usually be normal in the 4th week but because I’ve have pain localised on the right he’s wanting to rule out ectopic- thus the super early 4 week scan. I haven’t spotted since Thursday though! So that’s good :)

@trixie &DrB getting closer!! Sending lots of good vibes your way and hope the last week doesn’t stretch too much for you guys xx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Sun May 20, 2018 5:06 am

@trixie forgot to say I had cut my caffeine down to 1 cup per day a few cycles ago- but this was my first cycle since swapping my one cup to decaf. When I got pg with my son I drank coffee up to me bfp. So two different approaches!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby drbaby3 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:30 am

Morning everyone!

Thanks @jemima. I am still hanging. Will start testing tomorrow til AF shows or I get a bfp. I should be 9dpo then...6days before AF. I have mild boob soreness. But nothing more.

Anything for you @trixie?
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 am

I’m just waiting for AF to arrive tomorrow!
Attachments
6680021C-EAD2-4EED-9B68-0DD6ED0F4022.jpeg
(203.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:56 pm

im am hoping you are wrong @shanay! i don't know how your nerves take the temping. keep us posted!

hope everyone else is doing well!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby drbaby3 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:23 am

i just tested. bfn. on to the next day...
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Tue May 22, 2018 12:49 am

Hoping AF stays away Shanay x let us know how you go!

DrB- still super early :) fingers stilled crossed for you x

Ultrasound didn’t show anything, so repeating next Wed. HCG was huge though- Went from 11dpo 190 to 13dpo 710 so almost quadrupled? Still seems high for under 4 weeks, but happy it’s a nice strong bean and hoping it stays that way.

Vault are you still around?
Trixie have you tested yet?
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Trixie120 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:16 am

Hi all - I'm 10 DPO and just got a BFN so just waiting for AF too. I think we're going to run some tests this month to see where there might be issues and what we should do. I have one DC (from ExH) so I know I can get pregnant but the last time was years ago so maybe my eggs are too old now, or possibly it's DH. We'll see. Good luck to everyone this month!
Trixie120
Friend

Postby drbaby3 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 pm

10DPO is still very early @trixie. How many days before AF is it?

sooo i tried to take a test this morning. had a frer digital. i assumed you just pee on it like all other hpt. well i must have done it wrong bc 10min later it still just had a clock on it. took it apart and couldnt make heads or tails of the strip inside so figured i just botched it. decided to take a regular frer this afternoon. and i think i see a faint positive but hubby said he doesnt really see. i tried to take a pic but to me its even harder to see. does anyone else see anything...outside of the control line. ha. i will test with fmu tomorrow for sure.
Attachments
Resized_20180522_180720_001.jpg
(70.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 pm

It’s still still early trixie- only 40% of those who are preg show pos at 10dpo, hoping you might still get a surprise.

DrB I can totally see something there- def test with fmu and if so hit the doctor up :) crossing my fingers it turns into a line x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby sillymama1981 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi ladies! Sorry to jump into your group, but I just joined this site and I’m also driving myself crazy with symptoms. As much as I try to stop thinking about them, or distract myself, then I focus on them more. It’s hard not to when I feel cramping in my pelvis. I read that you get more creamy mucus when a BFP is possible. So fingers crossed to the person discussing that. :) I’m only Day 16, and I believe I ovulated in day12. So my wait has just started. Aaaaaaah! lol
sillymama1981

Postby Trixie120 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:57 am

Thanks for the positivity guys! AF is due tomorrow so we'll see. I'll definitely let you know if anything changes. In the meantime, we're doing the semen analysis for DH and I have an appointment with my fertility dr. next week so at least I feel like I have next steps in place.

Drbaby - I definitely see that line!
Trixie120
Friend

Postby JemimaK » Wed May 23, 2018 4:12 pm

@trixie keep us posted! Great that you’ve got your next steps in place- that’s the most empowering thing :) Lots of luck either way xx

@silly Mumma welcome! Looking forward to watching your wait :) it goes so slowly, but you’ll get lots of support here. How long have you been TTC for? x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?