Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby bfulker » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:55 am

I'm not scared of temping I just tend to overanalyze everything and worry about my sanity if I'm temping...haha. I don't want that to be the only thing on my mind 24/7. I appreciate the suggestion and when we get more serious about TTC, I will def take that step. I mean...I already have the thermometer for it! haha Thanks Shanay!

I'm happy that you're about to be getting some answers hopefully. Keep us posted and I will be thinking of you! It sounds like your Dr. is on top of stuff and ready to get you an answer for what's been going on! That's great to have your Dr. in your corner like that!
bfulker

Postby shanay » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:55 am

Oh ya I totall get that! I was like that in the beginning - so stressful, but now I get more stressed out if I’m in the dark and can’t see what my cycle is doing. I’m also one of those people who have had +opk and everything and then not ovulated, which is so stressful for me because then I’m expecting AF to arrive and I think she’s late but she really isn’t lol

My blood tests came back NEG so def not pregnant. But my temp went up again this morning so I’m thinking I might have a cyst or someting that’s messing with my hormones. Ultrasound is next week so hopefully will have some answers and then I’m off to the fertility clinic for some help :)
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:04 pm

So sorry to hear your bloods were neg Shanay :( that’s great though that you’re getting the US and that you have a referral- that’s 20 steps forward :)

B what day does this put you in your new cycle?

I had some more very pale brown spotting this morning and still bfn. So I’m certain AF is coming ( always spot the day before and I’m due on tomorrow) as always overnight making me CD1 tomorrow. Spotting on 9dpo was prob progesterone drop. I think I might start taking Macca tablets this cycle, I had started the month before I got pregnant with DS and found it was good for regulating my cycle, feels like I o’d late this cycle and last would like to try increase my LP.
Anyway! On we go I guess!!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:05 am

So had light brown creamy spots when I wiped, assumed out and went with the tampon as we were out for the day. Nothing since this morning! Checked cp and I’m high, soft and closed and the weirdest thing in swollen inside? Struggled to get a finger in...
So the universe being what it is- I’m posting this more so AF can make a fool of me overnight lol :)
I’m still crampy like af is knocking at the door so not really hopeful. I’m over testing so I’ll only do it if I wake and the witch hasn’t shown. X
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:34 am

Shanay just curious- did they give you an actual beta value? I ask as 5 is positive and 4 is negative so you could be a negative at 4 that would be a 8 and positive tomorrow? I hate giving false hope and I hope I’m not out of line asking, just seen a lot of charts and your second dip and constant rise make me suspicious about your O date lol, was just thinking if you went by dip #2 it could still be too early for a positive beta.
Prefacing this again that I’m no doctor and don’t like to unfairly get hopes up. Was just curious x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby JemimaK » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 pm

Well AF didn’t show today- and still bfn. Still dull twingey cramps and lower back pain, all of which could easily be pre-af lol. So I guess I’ll be testing again in the am unless she shows.
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:04 am

Hey Jemima! No beta. Just said neg.. which I thought was annoying cause last time I got an actual beta number.. look at my chart now..

Still no af for you??? Did you test again??
Attachments
3784E9BA-0434-473E-A9C0-8EEEF78B6675.jpeg
(208.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Shanay your temp!! What’s your usual peak high? Have you done another hpt?
That’s so annoying they didn’t give you a value. I know there’s an equal chance it’s a cyst, but without the back story I’d look at this crazy now tri chart expecting to hear about a Bfp.

Still barely spotting, still bfn- but I had a few red streaks in it this morning so I’m pretty sure I’m out and AF is just evil andmessing with me. So much so I ordered my maca and royal jelly this morning ready to start again- that is when her royal highness af stops taking her twisted slow stroll in lol
Although, I was considering preventing the next two cycles, or at least this one. Sounds ridiculous but we’ve got a function early December I desperately don’t want to miss lol, I would have been happy to go with a newborn from this cycle, but it would line up with EDD for my next. If I conceived the cycle after that my EDD would be my sons 3rd bday- the poor kids already stuck in limbo on the 29th Dec between Christmas and New Years, I don’t have the heart to make him share it as well lol :)
May conception would put my EDD at Jan 31st- the date my Dad was killed, so I think that would be something nice to aim for, replace a terrible event with something magical :)
All this being said hubby wants to just keep trying lol, so I will stick around and I guess what will be will be!!
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby bfulker » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 am

Sorry that I don't get back over the weekend. I live in the middle of the woods and there is no internet options for me out there and my cell service is pretty crummy. I always enjoy catching up on Monday though.

Sorry for the BFN's Jemima...Our bodies are so weird with tricking us into thinking we're pregnant and having symptoms we didn't notice before. Kinda mean! lol! I'm sure all of us wondering and hoping and wishing about it does affect some of our cycles and symptoms as well! Has AF came in full force yet!? :S

My last mini AF started on 2/5 and ended on 2/7 with light spotting on 2/9. So, that puts me from the start of my AF to 22 days today (Monday). My cycles are normally a little longer being 35-40 days. My app says that I'm supposed to ovulate this Friday. But...I swear I ovulated early with some of the strange symptoms I was having and EWCM. Time will tell. I'm supposed to have AF again about 3/15....wait, wait, wait! haha.
I haven't bought anymore tests because I just use them if I have em...so I'm going to try to hold out until closer to my expected AF date! :) Having headaches almost everyday though...

Hope everyone has a good week! Keep us posted on things Shanay!
bfulker

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:13 am

I’m kind of wondering if I ovulated a bit later?? When I had that second bout of spotting.. I think cd33?? These are my peak temps right now.. last cycle I only went this high a few times, so I’m gonna see how they go all week?? So crazy haha I am def starting to feel more “post O” now. Breasts are feeling fulllll, little bloated, some nauseous. Also if i o’d on cd33, and then perhaps the dip on cd38 was implantation cause that lines up with those crazyyyy pulling cramps I’ve never experienced? Lightning crotch? Haha I attached my chart!!

Totally get what you mean about skipping a few cycles.. our plan was/is to skip the next few because we really didn’t want a December/January birthday.. so if this cycle ever ends I think we’re gonna hold off until May, which would be a nice break, emotionally. It’ll be a year in May too. I hope af doesn’t come!! You gonna keep testing everyday? I am gonna order some cheap tests so I can keep testing haha

So much waiting bulker!! This whole trying thing is literally just waiting waiting waiting. Did you get some good bd in for your O date??
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:13 am

Chart!
Attachments
76BDB929-CE83-43E5-A658-41540614473D.jpeg
(200.48 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:54 am

Hi Ladies!

May I join you in your wait? :)

My name is Janae. This only our 2nd month TTC. I am in the "who knows phase". I am trying not to POAS til AF is actually due which is Friday. I am a POAS addict and spent too much last cycle.

I have been symptom spotting like CRAZY. My boobs have been sore since about 5dpo. Haven't let up yet. Especially if I lean against something or take off bra. That is not usual for me. I have been extra thirsty. Lots of hot flashes on and off. Very vivid dreams.And last week on what I think was about 8dpo I had really bad upset stomach. I mean I literally had a stomach cramp that I had to breath through and then felt hot and light headed. Very bizarre.

Fingers crossed that you all get your BFP soon!
Janae
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:51 am

Welcome drbaby! I hope you get your BFP!!! Do you chart or anything?? I just ordered a bunch of tests on amazon so I can test on Wednesday or Thursday LOL
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby treebud » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:42 am

@drbaby AF is due on Friday for me as well!

I wasn't actually trying this round, we were planning to start in April, but we weren't being careful, I just liked the idea of having a baby after the dead of winter. My first took us a year to conceive; after a couple months I started temping, after a year I bought an ovulation kit. So this situation feels a little strange.

Anyway
So my symptoms: the only one I'm taking seriously is the very real nausea I was just experiencing! I don't remember getting morning sickness until a few weeks with my first (and then it lasted pretty much the entire pregnancy). It was pretty intense, then I had a cracker and it subsided.

Now, I don't read much into these things, and I was thinking about the possibility of being pregnant right before I went to bed, so I had ended up having crazy dreams last night. One was a little disturbing, and involved a small fetus pushing against by belly so you could see it.
I had a stuffed up nose yesterday as well, for no apparent reason and it's more or less subsisted today.

With my first I had irregular periods (nothing extreme but enough that it made things difficult), but now I'm on a perfect 28 day cycle! My last four cycles started on the Friday, and the one before that started on the Saturday. So I'd like to wait until Saturday or Sunday to test.

Thanks for letting me pop in, last year I was already well part of a community by the time I conceived. I just needed to talk some things out! If I end up getting a bfn then I'll begin the TTC journey this year
treebud
Friend

Postby drbaby3 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:57 pm

@Shanay I had not started charting! If I am honest Im not sure if I entirely understand how!!! EEK! So I just go by my tracker and the dull ache of an ovary every month. Which tests did you get on line?

@treebud EXCITATION! I am keeping myself busy to avoid testing. lol.
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?