Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 pm

ohh gotchas!!!

Welcome treebud!!! distraction is key for not being a POAS addict. I purposely would leave mine at work so I wouldn't test before AF LOL

I ordered 20 of the 'easy @ home' tests. I have used them before and I really liked them! I got a BFP on them same time as FRER! This way I can be a POAS addict lol normally I wait, but this cycle is just.. so confusing, so I figure I might as well keep testing until SOMETHING happens haha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:34 pm

this may be a tmi question...but what changes do you observe to your cm when if you are pregnant?!?
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 am

Umm I think some women get more cm, like a lot of it, but from what I’ve read I think it’s something along the lines of everyone woman is different so it’s hard to compare. I’ve read someone women are more dry in the beginning? So I think it can totally go either way! A lot of women can also get more cm, esp some get watery/ewcm before AF so I don’t think cm is a great symptom to go by
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:08 am

Ahhh got it. I wont over analyze then! :)

Did you POAS today Shanay? Or are you holding out? I managed to dodge it again this morning. Hahahaha! What about you treebud? Have you tested yet?
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby treebud » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:22 am

No, luckily I don't have any sticks right now! So I'll have to wait until the weekend anyway. I'll be going into the city on Sunday and I'll pick some up them, so if AF hasn't shown up that will be my testing day!

Feeling nothing today. Yesterday may have just been a weird day, but I just sort of felt it, but I know it could just be my mind playing tricks on me. After trying for a year last time, I know not to put too much into "symptoms". But the TWW is hard and makes you go a little crazy!
treebud
Friend

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:30 am

It’s so hard not to analyze. I know my cm can change and do anything but each month I find myself being like hmmm what does this mean... haha

I have no tests to pee on! I wanna keep waiting and see what my temp does! It’s still pretty high but I don’t even know what dpo im on because this months chart is a mess!! Maybe Sunday I’ll test if my temps are still high.
Attachments
C592DB70-AC89-4005-9DBB-62B837B83C86.jpeg
(224.83 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:43 pm

it is all over @shanay! now helo me make sure i understand...the dots with numbers is the calendar day and it corresponds to the temp on the right, correct? are the hearts when you dtd?

at ovulation are you looking for a peak or dip i cant remember?
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:55 pm

the dots with the numbers show how many DPO I am and it corresponds with my temp on the right side. The hearts are when we dtd! I think if my temps are still as high as they are now by the weekend I'll try another test, because these are now my normal post-o temps, i wonder if earlier on i tried to ovulated but it wasn't successful, which is why my temps stayed around 97.5/97.6 etc. which is way lower then last months post-o temps.

to confirm ovulation you're supposed to get 3 temps in a row higher then the last 6, but sometimes there can be one odd temp in the previous 6 that is higher.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:24 pm

i made the mistake of telling a friend that i MIGHT be pregnant. now she is pressuring me to test. if she only knew. lol!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:56 am

OH man! Just logged in and realised my last post didn’t post argh so annoying! I’ll breifly recap!!

Welcome treebud and DrB!

Shanay your charts still up! Dying to hear how your retest goes- when wasyour US booked for again?

BF hang in there! What a long messy cycle- maybe the funny short last one will be your lucky charm for this one :)

BFN and AF for me yesterday- boo! I’d already guessed that though. So I’m now CD2. We’re going to NTNP the next two cycles, will really go for it in May. So I’ll be hanging around! My delayed cycle this month is really classic of what I had conceiving my first, delayed OV etc. so startedtaking Maca and EPO today to start trying to bring it into line.

Xx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 am

I knowww!! It went up again today!! I'll attached the chart below! US is booked for tomorrow but my doctor said I won't find anything out until my March 15th appt. If i have a cyst I would love to know sooner than later.... so that's annoying. I am starting to think that I did just ovulate late and that is why my cycle is so long, esp when you look at my whole chart now and see the recent temp increase??

Sorry to hear about damn AF!! Hopefully the Maca and EPO will bring you some luck and you'll be ready to giver in May!!
Attachments
kindara10.png
(65.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 am

I hate when that happens too @jemimaK

What is NTNP? Thats a new one for me.

I feel like all previous symptoms have evaporated for me. Boob are only slightly sore now. Felt a little crampy yday and with AF due Fri. Ive now swung the pendulum back to the "probably NOT pregnant" side.

Time moves so fast...until youre in the 2ww.
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:40 am

2WW is the slowest ever. I am now in a f*cking 4WW hahaha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby treebud » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Oh boo @JemimaK! Sorry about AF showing up. We're currently NTNP and will go for it in April!

If you don't mind I'd like to hang out in your thread until AF shows up for me...pretty sure it's coming.

drbaby3 wrote:I hate when that happens too @jemimaK

What is NTNP? Thats a new one for me.

I feel like all previous symptoms have evaporated for me. Boob are only slightly sore now. Felt a little crampy yday and with AF due Fri. Ive now swung the pendulum back to the "probably NOT pregnant" side.

Time moves so fast...until youre in the 2ww.

NTNP = not trying not preventing

I am %100 with you. I feel like AF is coming for sure. I've been very irritable and emotional and pretty sure that's PMS rearing it's ugly head. Definitely a pendulum swing.

But hopefully we're both wrong!
treebud
Friend

Postby drbaby3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:33 pm

i hope so too treebud!

i plan to hang out with you ladies too!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?