Anyone in the TWW?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Postby treebud » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Ok I'm back in the middle of that pendulum.
Lying in bed and I still have this very dull cramp from hours ago. Feels sort of like gas or beginning of AF, but it just won't go away. Could be that AF is coming early, or I have some digestive issue that's taking way to long to resolve.
Next two days are going to be sooooo long.
treebud
Friend

Postby drbaby3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:03 pm

FINGERS CROSSED. Are you going to test Fri or Sat @treebud?

I went from no CM..like bone dry to excessive CM today. I am totally CONFUSED. And my lower back is achy. I want to test so bad but at the same time I don't want to know if its a BFN. AGGHHHHH!!!
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JemimaK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:56 am

@treebud & DrBaby you guys have so much self control! I’d have caved and tested lol. It’s so sucky that AF and BFP symptoms are so similar too!! Will you both test Friday if AF doesn’t show?

So excited you’ll both stick around!

Btw @treebud we’re TTC twins! My first took me 12 months too- went through the same process you described! Think it’s why I’m not so bummed this time, I’m kind of just expecting it to take a while. We’ll try in earnest from my cycle starting around April 22nd. But as I said NTNP so we’ll just see what happens!

@Shanay- how was your US?????? Did they say anything at all? They would say if you were PG right? Rather than make you wait two weeks to your app? That seems so cruel. Dying of curiosity especially watching your chart. Either way hope it went well and your OK.

Bfulker how are you going? Anymore O-symptoms or do you think it was earlier like you said?

Xx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby drbaby3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:46 am

Good

I CAVED! SMH. I just couldnt stand it any longer. And womp womp I got a BFN. Not even an evap line or squinter to hold out hope on either. I used an Equate brand. I think they are pretty sensitive. Sooo pretty sure I am out.

I still have excessive lotion like cm. As I sat on potty a plop happened and it was a little mixed with pink. Even wiping it seemed to be pinkish. Never had that before but also makes me think the witch is powering up her broomstick. Sadness.
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby treebud » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:06 am

JemimaK wrote:@treebud & DrBaby you guys have so much self control! I’d have caved and tested lol. It’s so sucky that AF and BFP symptoms are so similar too!! Will you both test Friday if AF doesn’t show?

So excited you’ll both stick around!

Btw @treebud we’re TTC twins! My first took me 12 months too- went through the same process you described! Think it’s why I’m not so bummed this time, I’m kind of just expecting it to take a while. We’ll try in earnest from my cycle starting around April 22nd. But as I said NTNP so we’ll just see what happens!

Yes I'm fully prepared to have to take another year to get a bfp. But, since my last three cycles were a perfect 28 I'm sort of hoping it won't take so long! Does twins run in your family?
If I had a test at home I might think about using it, but I've got very good self restraint! What kills me is that I probably won't be going to the store until Sunday. I had a 31 day cycle in Sept so even if AF doesn't show tomorrow there's always the possibility it's late.

drbaby3 - well, not it's over till the AF sings right? So we shall still hold out hope!
treebud
Friend

Postby shanay » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 am

Sorry about the BFN dr!!! The damn witch! Do you sometimes spot before she shows?! maybe she won't fully show! AND its still early so you never know, not everyone can get a BFP before AF is due!!

treebud - at least if you wait until Sunday, you'll be a few days late, so that could be better for testing?!

Jemima - how do you try for twins?! You can do that?! lol! How are you getting on???

AFM - US is TODAY! Agh! I am going to be really really friendly to the tech and hope she can at least tell me if she sees any cysts or not! I think if I was pregnant nothing would be showing up right now - it's still too early. they say your HCG needs to be like 1700-2000 to see the sac and pole thing, and that's usually around 6 weeks! I think I ovulated really late, so I think I would be pretty freshly pregnant! Temp is still up today.. these temps are looking much better then last months!
Attachments
kindara 10.png
(68.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby N9r » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi everyone, a little late to the conversation, but can I join in?

DH and I werent going to TTC until late summer, but got a bit carried away last week. Turns out it was on what I'm sure was the day I ovulated and I've been having what I can only describe as symptoms since then (currently 6dpo). The 2 nights after I woke up in the middle of the night with overwhelming nausea (never had this before), I've had very strong pain in my right side where I'd normally get ovulation pain but this was a lot more, I've had cramps like af but lighter, it's felt sort of "heavy" down there like really bad af, I'm running to the loo and completely ravenous (especially for sugar). I wasnt thinking much of it (or at least trying not to) because most people said they got sore boobs and I havent, but then I never do. Today though, they've become a little more sensitive.

I'm not really prepared and DH even less so. Seeing as we can't find out for a good number of days yet, it'd be so lovely to talk to people going through the TWW - I fear I'm scaring him with my symptom monitoring obsession!!
N9r
Friend

Postby drbaby3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 pm

Welcome @N9r!

Symptoms certainly sound promising. Do you have other kiddos?
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby treebud » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Well, I'm slightly nauseous again this evening. So it could be a good sign, but it also reminded me that I felt nauseous almost my entire pregnancy last time. So that wouldn't be fun to go through again.
I do get upset stomachs after I eat sometimes, but my pregnancy nauseousness was always on a more empty stomach which is what I have now. Crackers are helping.
And maybe I'm just tired and AF is making me feel worse.
Tomorrow AF is supposed to show.

If I'm honest, this feels like MS (which was always all day sickness for me). Buuuut, I feel off all the time and it may simply be a false analysis.

Ugh.
treebud
Friend

Postby JemimaK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Heh heh I should have chosen my words better- I meant Treebud and I have very similar tales, ie long try for the first and TTC #2 :) Although that being said I have heard of people using cassava to try to conceive twins, apparently can cause hyper ovulation. But I’m not sure I buy that as my family are Fijian and eat cassava daily and no twins lol

Shanay goodluck!!! Hope they do say something. Did your amazon order arrive? Xx

Welcone N9r! Great sounding symptoms- looking forward to seeing how you go :)

Sorry about your bfn DrB- they suck! Really hope AF stays away for you and the CM is a good sign!!

Treebud you’re lucky your cycles are regular! You’re right makes it so much easier without the goal lines shifting month to month. I started taking my Macca so hoping it’s as effective as last time and evens me out a bit. Started temping again yesterday too so at least I can get a better picture of when I’m O’ing, doesn’t seem to be much point doing OPKs when I seem to be getting multiple surges and O’ing late. Was also thinking when we try in earnest in April/May we might use SMEP- at least then there’s less chance of missing my window whenever it happens.
TBH I envy men so much when it comes to TTC- no planning, guessing, stressing lol

Xxx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby N9r » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Thanks @drbaby3 :) None so far and this would be the first grandchild on both sides - eek! Feeling super excited but anxious at the same time, our life is set for big changes in the next few months (new jobs, house move etc) so if it is a bfp I think there'll be a bit of panic from the whole family.

Got my fingers crossed for you treebud!

Haha I agree JemimaK! Ive spent almost every spare minute of the past 6 days searching the Internet for anyone with similar signs, meanwhile DH keeps thinking it must be af around the corner and isn't worrying one little bit...I'm not sure he believes me when I say it feels so different. Maybe I'm not right though? Time will tell.
N9r
Friend

Postby treebud » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:11 pm

JemimaK wrote:
Treebud you’re lucky your cycles are regular! You’re right makes it so much easier without the goal lines shifting month to month. I started taking my Macca so hoping it’s as effective as last time and evens me out a bit. Started temping again yesterday too so at least I can get a better picture of when I’m O’ing, doesn’t seem to be much point doing OPKs when I seem to be getting multiple surges and O’ing late. Was also thinking when we try in earnest in April/May we might use SMEP- at least then there’s less chance of missing my window whenever it happens.
TBH I envy men so much when it comes to TTC- no planning, guessing, stressing lol

Xxx

I obviously knew women could have perfectly timed cycles, but for some reason I still thought it odd that AF could show up say, every 4th Friday like clockwork. But I'm a believer now! It's so crazy what pregnancy can do to your hormones. I was swinging from 27-35 before DS1.
Not sure if I'll start temping this time or not. The first time I used an OPK was the month we conceived. So even though they're expensive I might give it a try again. Guess I'd better decide soon, as my preferred month to conceive is June (as if I have a say :p )
treebud
Friend

Postby shanay » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:30 pm

Has anyone had weird leg pains as a symptom? This is a new one for me.. my left leg feel like I have growing pains and it’s so uncomfortable!! I haven’t been to the gym in like 4 days cause I’ve been so tired so it can’t be from working out?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby drbaby3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:37 am

:( :( mwy faces toward AF who showed late last night. Boooooo! Staying positive and will just look to the next phase. according to my cycle tracker i jave a 25day cycle so my window opportunity will be here before i KNOW it.

ive never had that symptom @shanay but i dont rule a thing out with the way hormones can literally mess with everything.

and yes @jemimaK the men have it easy peezy! they just show up ready! hahahahhaa
drbaby3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby treebud » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:12 am

Ah sorry about AF drbaby3 *hugs*
That is an advantage to short cycles, a pain for most of the year but more chances for conceiving!

I personally haven't heard of leg pains as a symptom shanay.

As for me....today is the day. We're still in the clear. I felt ever so slightly nauseous this morning so it might have been nothing. Feeling a little crazy and on edge today (and it's only 9am). Might even see if the local drug store has a pregnancy test, 'cause I don't know if I can wait until Sunday! I just want to knooooow. Assuming AF doesn't show up before then of course.

The only other "symptom" I had was last night in the shower, I was suddenly overcome with what a strong smell my conditioner has...when previously I thought it was odorless lol!
treebud
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?