1-2 DPO possible symptoms?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

1-2 DPO possible symptoms?

Postby Chanelxo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 am

Hi all.

I put in 1-2 dpo as I believe that I ovulated early this cycle. I had EWCM on the 18th and yesterday.

Ever since doing the deed on Saturday and Sunday, I have been feverish, along with PMS like cramps around my back and lower abdomen. No other symptoms apart from sore nipples that isn’t present all the time.

I know it’s way too early to be experiencing symptoms, but I never feel feverish when I ovulate. (It feels like I have been drinking a lot of alcohol, but I haven’t touched a drop in a long time).

Then again, I did recover from glandular fever in mid January, and that lasted for five months before recovery. I even feel feverish throughout the night, it feels like the heating is constantly on high, even though it’s off.

Is this a very early PG symptom, or could it be that I still haven’t fully recovered from GF like I thought I have?
Chanelxo
Friend

Re: 1-2 DPO possible symptoms?

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:36 am

Hot flushes can definitely be a pg symptom, but implantation has to happen first so you’re a bit ahead of schedule for that.
I had GF 3 years ago and it took almost 5 months for the nightsweats and flushes to stop :)
All this being said, if you’d like some symptom spotting company I’m 8dpo and there’s nothing more I love that symptom spotting! I’ll post the chat link where I’m hanging out if you want some company to save your sanity :) x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: 1-2 DPO possible symptoms?

Postby JemimaK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:36 am

JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?