Pregnancy symptoms

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pregnancy symptoms

Postby Mrsfergie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Hello all!
I am currently 7-8 dpo. Hubby and I had unprotected sex on my predicted ovulation day. I have had very light cramping all week. Feels like light ovulation pain. Last night I had a large amount of milky thick cm. It had the consistency of lotion. I am feeling a bit under the weather too. Slightly headachy and threw up last night. Are these pregnancy symptoms? The earliest I can test is in a couple of days. Really hoping for a Postive!

Re: Pregnancy symptoms

Postby Danaa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 pm

At 7-8dpo is surely too early for pregnancy symptoms.These could be progesterone related or something else.Real pregnancy symptoms don’t start until you are at least 5/6w along.Good luck !!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018

Postby Kajornsruk » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:46 am

It is knowledge about pregnancy symptoms. Very good

Postby lissa10 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:31 am

Hi, dear! I hope you doing fine. Well, I guess 7-8 dpo is too early for pregnancy. The symptoms are quite similar. But they shouldn't really show up until 4 to 5 weeks. If you're still in a doubt, you may visit the doctor. But wait for a while. I just hope that whatever you want happens. Pregnancy is a great news, tbh. I know what a beautiful feeling it is. So many women out there are infertile. You're lucky that you don't have any such problems. I would recommend you to wait for now. I'm sure your tests will be positive. Keep updating us. Good luck to you!

Postby BettyJames » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:26 am

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope everything is great. I think it's a little too early. However, the symptoms are quite close. I wish you good luck. I am no expert. However, if you visit a doctor that would be great. I hope to hear good fro you soon. Good luck.

Postby felicialee27 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:38 am

I've been TTC for 15 months, I was diagnosed with PCOS in January and prescribed Metformin to regulate hormones. Last year I only had 2 periods, this year I've already had 2 while on Metformin!

Another woman and I started a TWW FB group (it's a secret group). If you would like to be added to it please add me as a friend and send me a private message that you want to be added to the group so I can send you a group invite. Also, we can "unfriend" after you are added to the group if you like in order to keep yourself private.

Search me on FB - Felicia Hermle from San Jose, CA

Postby ThelmaDuffy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:04 pm

I don't think so. Pregnancy symptoms like this don't occcur that early. You said you are 7-8 dpo. That is too soon. But doesn't essentially eliminate the chance of being pregnant either. You should give it some more time. May be then go for some test. Always best to be sure. You should feel lucky to be abe to feel this. I was so infertile I couldn't even doubt such things. I did had tests everytime. No luck anytime. Anyways. Wish you good luck. I hope you get the best news. Much love. Xx

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?