Pregnancy symptoms

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pregnancy symptoms

Postby Mrsfergie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Hello all!
I am currently 7-8 dpo. Hubby and I had unprotected sex on my predicted ovulation day. I have had very light cramping all week. Feels like light ovulation pain. Last night I had a large amount of milky thick cm. It had the consistency of lotion. I am feeling a bit under the weather too. Slightly headachy and threw up last night. Are these pregnancy symptoms? The earliest I can test is in a couple of days. Really hoping for a Postive!

Re: Pregnancy symptoms

Postby Danaa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 pm

At 7-8dpo is surely too early for pregnancy symptoms.These could be progesterone related or something else.Real pregnancy symptoms don’t start until you are at least 5/6w along.Good luck !!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018

Postby Kajornsruk » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:46 am

It is knowledge about pregnancy symptoms. Very good

Postby lissa10 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:31 am

Hi, dear! I hope you doing fine. Well, I guess 7-8 dpo is too early for pregnancy. The symptoms are quite similar. But they shouldn't really show up until 4 to 5 weeks. If you're still in a doubt, you may visit the doctor. But wait for a while. I just hope that whatever you want happens. Pregnancy is a great news, tbh. I know what a beautiful feeling it is. So many women out there are infertile. You're lucky that you don't have any such problems. I would recommend you to wait for now. I'm sure your tests will be positive. Keep updating us. Good luck to you!

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?