Symptoms have me Anxious and Hopeful

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Symptoms have me Anxious and Hopeful

Postby Shai87 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:54 pm

So DH and I have been TTC for a year now and decided to stop back in January. Figured if we stopped stressing it will happen when we least expect it. And now I’m here 5dpo and positive that I am pregnant because this is the same way I felt for my last pregnancy which unfortunately did not stick.

Feb 28- DTD twice!
March 2- ovulation, confirmed with high temp and pains.
I am now 5dpo and I woke up from pains in my uterus, my temp is going back up and I have lots of wet, creamy CM. I’m assuming the pain is from Implantation. I’m anxious and trying not to get my hopes up but this is the first and only time I’ve experienced these symptoms since my last pregnancy.

So I’ll start keeping track of symptoms from today so I can have an actual log of what I go through for next time. I feel it’s one of those when you know, you know moments.

Thoughts? Anyone going through anything similar?
Last edited by Shai87 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shai87
Friend

Re: Symptoms have Anxious and Excited

Postby Shai87 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:14 pm

6DPO: back aches, I’m hot and still feeling the dull ache in uterus. I have wet, milky like CM. I feel like I have to pee most of day. Went to the bathroom way too many times for the day. Biggest thing is the aching back it’s really hard to ignore lol.
Shai87
Friend

Re: Symptoms have me Anxious and Hopeful

Postby Amouna87 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:24 am

Good luck and hope this month is your bfp month :)

Just bear in mind implantation doesn't happen until 7-9dpo so anything you feel before then is progesterone which can mimic pregnancy symptoms. You don't really start feeling pregnancy related backache/nausea etc until at least 6weeks pregnant.

sending best wishes for a bfp in a few days :) it's a great idea to keep note of different things that happen in tww!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Symptoms have me Anxious and Hopeful

Postby Shai87 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:49 am

Thank you! With my first pregnancy I implanted at 5dpo and got my BFP at 9dpo. Which is early but back then I just knew because I felt so different that month than usually. I know the average is 7-9dpo but everyone is different.
Shai87
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?