Blob of EWCM

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Blob of EWCM

Postby Hoping4aRainbow » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello ladies, usually always a peeker never a poster. But this month I am driving myself crazy. Hubby and I BD on 3/3/18 ..on 3/4/18 had a big huge glob of ewcm along with some o pains. On 3/5 I was dry as a bone. Right now I am 6 dpo and I have a couple of questions. And maybe hoping someone else is 6 dpo with me too. Has anyone ever had the big blob on O day? It seems like that's when I get it every month. Also, since yesterday, 5 DPO I have had the metallic taste in my mouth, even after brushing it comes right back. All day today, I've had a high CP with lots of creamy cm up there (although not much when I wipe), and these dull twinges in my uterus. Anyone have anything similar and end up with a BFP? Had a miscarriage and finally have the courage to try again but I think I'm making myself crazy (who doesn't in these forums though)..please any info or stories would be great to hear and encouraging :-)
Hoping4aRainbow
Friend

Re: Blob of EWCM

Postby Hoping4aRainbow » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:11 pm

Quick update...just went to the bathroom for a BM (tmi sorry) and out came a lot of creamy cm lotion like but also mixed with some snot/stretchy white cm... I think I am getting my hopes up but I feel good !!
Hoping4aRainbow
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:55 am

Hi there

Didn't want to read and run, so sorry about your loss and hopefully you get your sticky bfp soon!

I don't want to bring a downer on things, but 6dpo is generally too early to start feeling symptoms because implantation wouldn't happen until around 7-9dpo so any symptoms you feel prior to that would be progesterone which unfortunately mimic pregnancy symptoms. I know its hard, but try to not read into things too much as genuine pregnancy symptoms wouldn't kick in until around 5-6weeks pregnant. Good luck though I really hope you get your bfp this month!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hoping4aRainbow » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:10 am

Hey thanks so much. I know it usually starts later.. Guess I got too excited lol thank you for responding :-)
Hoping4aRainbow
Friend

Postby GKR_1985 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:39 am

The day I got pregnant with my daughter it was like that. I wiped and a big blob of ewcm came out. I basically came out of the bathroom and told my DH we need to BD now! Felt bloated and slightly crampy about 9 days later, and got my BFP on 10/11dpo. Good luck!
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hoping4aRainbow » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:50 am

@gkr_1985 thanks so much hun! I am having loads of symptoms these days...trying not to get too excited. But I think we may have caught that egg <3
Hoping4aRainbow
Friend

Postby GKR_1985 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Any updates??
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hoping4aRainbow » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:48 am

Not as of yet. I am due for AF on the 18th so I am trying to not POAS til the day after since thats when I got my bfp last time. However I have been having this heavy feeling in my uterus ..had some cm then went dry so I got worried. Then at 8-10dpo (today) I had really vivid dreams that I thought were real each time ..really weird because I never remember my dreams. Also, idk if this is considered nausea but , I really wanted general tso's chicken after smelling it lol so after work I went a bought some. I ate 1 piece, taste like straight up fish, 2nd piece too so I didn't want it I felt sick (maybe because my chicken smelled like fish lol) I eventually just ate the rice but an hr later my stomach wasnt feeling right fell asleep, woke up 2 hours later hungry, so hungry like I haven't eaten in days...and that's pretty much how I've been feeling every 2 hours now...extremely hunger ...so I'm praying this is all good and not in my head. Sorry for the long post just updating those who are watching GL and baby dust to all you wonderful ladies!!
Hoping4aRainbow
Friend

Postby Hoping4aRainbow » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:52 am

Also, I ovulated on March 5th ..Monday...I posted the 4th by mistake!.....and I wanted to add...after that glob the next day I was extremely dry..and usually my boobs get sore right after O. Except when I was pregnant they got sore the day AF was due...since they aren't sore yet I'm praying for sore boobs on day of AF lol
Hoping4aRainbow
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?