8 DPO, can it be?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

8 DPO, can it be?

Postby Dizzle3 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:44 pm

am EXHAUSTED! Most of the day from when I wake with a brief break for a few hours & then again in the afternoon, I am so tired that my eyes can close. I have lots of CM, more than usual. The problem is that I was away on business on what I think was my O day according to the tests I brought with me. We did the BD around midnight going into the day before I got the positive test. It feels impossible and I'm feeling pessimistic, but I am SO knocked out and I don't recall being like this otherwise! I had a MC back in January, so this would be such a blessing. Tests aren't showing positive yet.
Dizzle3
Friend

Re: 8 DPO, can it be?

Postby JemimaK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Tiredness was my first big symptom with ds , my hubby broke a toe and I fell asleep in the doctors waiting room taking him in- I never fall asleep or nap. I had tested bfn that morning, tested when I got home from docs at lunchtime and bfp! I was 10dpo.

So for me tired was a big giveaway :) hope it’s a good sign for you too! Good luck!! X
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: 8 DPO, can it be?

Postby JemimaK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:58 pm

As a side not your timing isn’t bad either, it’s the days leading up to O that hold the highest success rate, sperm need time to go through capacitation and to get into your tubes so they are waiting as soon as you O for best results xx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?