Strange Symptoms !!! ?!?!?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Strange Symptoms !!! ?!?!?

Postby Fovamai_ligo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:44 am

Hello ladies!

i have been on this forum 4 years ago..still trying for a baby...i have been diagnosed since then with pcos but my cycle the last 2,5 years has been on the clock. Last period was on Feb 13th and i bd on the 25th...i think i have felt the O around 26th of Feb...i was expecting my period on the 13th but i gave a window time since Feb has less days so i was waiting for it around 16th of March. Today i am on 7-8 days late on period and i have no AF signs...no boob pain, no cramping, no backache as usual AF symptoms, dry down there....BUT for the past few days i feel my skin dry my scalp is killing me scratching it throughout the day.....also this morning i woke up with my left ear swollen and the left side of my gums swollen. My appetite has increased for junk food a bit and the last 3 days i dont wake up at night like i used to...i sleept throughout the night!

excuse my English but i am Greek!! Please tell me what you think and when shoud i go out testing lol??? :omg:
Fovamai_ligo
Friend

Re: Strange Symptoms !!! ?!?!?

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:08 am

Heeey,I live in Greece also lol.
Those symptoms could or not be pregnancy related,only a test will tell you more!!I wish you good luck and a bfp on ur way!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby felicialee27 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:38 am

I've been TTC for 15 months, I was diagnosed with PCOS in January and prescribed Metformin to regulate hormones. Last year I only had 2 periods, this year I've already had 2 while on Metformin!

Another woman and I started a TWW FB group (it's a secret group). If you would like to be added to it please add me as a friend and send me a private message that you want to be added to the group so I can send you a group invite. Also, we can "unfriend" after you are added to the group if you like in order to keep yourself private.

Search me on FB - Felicia Hermle from San Jose, CA
felicialee27
Friend

Postby Fovamai_ligo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:49 am

Danaa wrote:Heeey,I live in Greece also lol.
Those symptoms could or not be pregnancy related,only a test will tell you more!!I wish you good luck and a bfp on ur way!!!

Lol!! You are joking haha...!! I think i will go and buy a test...and try it out tomorrow! Should i do it tomorrow morning;
Fovamai_ligo
Friend

Postby Fovamai_ligo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:51 am

felicialee27 wrote:I've been TTC for 15 months, I was diagnosed with PCOS in January and prescribed Metformin to regulate hormones. Last year I only had 2 periods, this year I've already had 2 while on Metformin!

Another woman and I started a TWW FB group (it's a secret group). If you would like to be added to it please add me as a friend and send me a private message that you want to be added to the group so I can send you a group invite. Also, we can "unfriend" after you are added to the group if you like in order to keep yourself private.

Search me on FB - Felicia Hermle from San Jose, CA

Thank you so much Felicia!! I will send you an invite...!! What do you think overall with my case with the pcos ;i am a bit nervous...
Fovamai_ligo
Friend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:17 am

Fovamai_ligo wrote:
Danaa wrote:Heeey,I live in Greece also lol.

Lol!! You are joking haha...!! I think i will go and buy a test...and try it out tomorrow! Should i do it tomorrow morning;

Nope,I’m not joking.You can take a test today if you hold off on urinating for 4h or so with limited fluids.
Clear blue always worked for me.
Where do you live in athens ?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fovamai_ligo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Ladies at the moment i am having an ovulation like pain on my right habd side...what is this;;;??? This is not my normal af cramps...it is exactly like my ov pains...
Fovamai_ligo
Friend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Fovamai_ligo wrote:Ladies at the moment i am having an ovulation like pain on my right habd side...what is this;;;??? This is not my normal af cramps...it is exactly like my ov pains...

Maybe you are just now ovulating.I don’t really know....
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fovamai_ligo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Danaa wrote:
Fovamai_ligo wrote:Ladies at the moment i am having an ovulation like pain on my right habd side...what is this;;;??? This is not my normal af cramps...it is exactly like my ov pains...

Maybe you are just now ovulating.I don’t really know....

What the hell is going on???? How can this be?? I have never had this before...
Fovamai_ligo
Friend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Hmmm not sure what to say....do you use opks or temping for ovulation?Or maybe is pains from
Corpus luteum or pregnancy related,I definitely had that type of pains while pregnant but I had twins,with a singleton not so much.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fovamai_ligo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Danaa wrote:Hmmm not sure what to say....do you use opks or temping for ovulation?Or maybe is pains from
Corpus luteum or pregnancy related,I definitely had that type of pains while pregnant but I had twins,with a singleton not so much.

Ι tested this morning...BFN. :doh:
when you had the twin pregnancy how far long did you go and test?
Fovamai_ligo
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:21 am

Well I felt implantation and because it was an Ivf pregnancy I started the second day after the transfer lol,the pregnancy lasted for almsot 22w.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fovamai_ligo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:25 am

Danaa wrote:.....,the pregnancy lasted for almsot 22w.

i am so sorry luv...
Fovamai_ligo
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:32 am

Is ok,we are moving on.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:40 am

Fovamai_ligo wrote:Hello ladies!

i have been on this forum 4 years ago..still trying for a baby...i have been diagnosed since then with pcos but my cycle the last 2,5 years has been on the clock. Last period was on Feb 13th and i bd on the 25th...i think i have felt the O around 26th of Feb...i was expecting my period on the 13th but i gave a window time since Feb has less days so i was waiting for it around 16th of March. Today i am on 7-8 days late on period and i have no AF signs...no boob pain, no cramping, no backache as usual AF symptoms, dry down there....BUT for the past few days i feel my skin dry my scalp is killing me scratching it throughout the day.....also this morning i woke up with my left ear swollen and the left side of my gums swollen. My appetite has increased for junk food a bit and the last 3 days i dont wake up at night like i used to...i sleept throughout the night!

excuse my English but i am Greek!! Please tell me what you think and when shoud i go out testing lol??? :omg:
if you don’t mind me asking,have you had all the usual tests done?like hsg ur partner a semen analysis?Have you thought about trying clomid?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?