TTC #1; Symptoms and still 1 week from AF

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC #1; Symptoms and still 1 week from AF

Postby CaityDiD » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:32 am

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, but I need some advice. I am 8-9 dpo (never got an LH surge on OPKs but had cramping on the left side and EWCM 3/16 and 3/17.) I have been having some intense cramps for 4 days now (since 5-6 dpo), as well as breast tenderness. My breasts are so sore, and my cramps feel like AF is coming any second, but I'm not due until April 1. I don't normally get AF cramps until the day AF arrives, and my breasts get tender a few days before AF, but this is 5x worse than normal. I don't temp; I was obsessing and stressing over it (to an unhealthy extent) so I stopped doing that a few cycles ago. I'm not overly tired or hungry, but I did get a little lightheaded in the checkout line at the store this morning. Can't say that I'm nauseous either; any time I've felt nauseous the last 2 days is when I hadn't eaten and was hungry. I know it's super early, but did an HPT this morning with FMU and I couldn't tell if I was seeing a very faint line or if it was my mind playing tricks on me. Has anyone else had these symptoms and had a BFP? I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but at the same time I'm so excited because I feel like this is really our month. Thoughts??
CaityDiD

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?