Could I Be Pregnant?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Could I Be Pregnant?

Postby Bro_Canuck » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:43 pm

I am having a few symptoms that's making me not sure if I could be pregnant. I feel like it's still too early to tell, but I am not sure. This is my first time posting in a TTC community, so please forgive any uncertainties.

First day of last period was March 7th. I should've ovulated around March 21st, but I never got a really strong LH surge surrounding the 21st (I checked for about 4 days before & after the 21st, twice/day).

Since then, I have had mild cramping, and sore to the touch nipples. The breasts haven't been very sore, but the nipples have been abnormally sore. Since I've had remarkably sore nipples, I decided I couldn't wait, and I tried a HPT, and both were negative. Naturally, a negative pregnancy test is disheartening, but in the back of my mind, I also know it was a bit soon. Do any of you have any thoughts on this? I'd love to get your feedback! I'm the only one in my peer group that's trying for a baby, so I have no one to talk to about the day-to-day specifics.

Thanks in advance!!
Bro_Canuck

Re: Could I Be Pregnant?

Postby optimuspaige » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:10 pm

I feel the same.
THis is my story.

Ok so here is my story. My husband and I decided to start trying right when my app predicted that I was in my fertile window (March 12-18). I have been using the same app for several years and it kind of learns about you the longer you use it. I have always been one to have an increase in CM and have ovulation pains. WIth those two things and the fact that it was our first cycle, we decided to just try on our own without any OPKs or anything of the sort. We BDs about every other day for a week and a half after, and then even a few days after that. I am almost positive one of those days I was ovulating because I felt those normal cramps. My period is scheduled to start in 6 days. Yesterday, I had some cramps that felt like light period cramps. Today I feel SO WEIRD. No pain, but it's almost like my ab muscles are engaged. Like a tight feeling. I'm also pretty bloated. I do have some lower back discomfort, again almost like I did an ab workout. My husband wants me to take a pregnancy test, because if we are pregnant he wants to announce at a family function this weekend. I am slightly superstitious about taking a test before MP.

I know that the likelihood of it happening the first time, especially without OPKs or temping or anything. But I have never felt like this!
optimuspaige

Postby Danaa » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Only taking a test you will find out more!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JemimaK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:14 am

Agree with Danaa :)
Af and early pg symptoms are way too close to tell! Also hard as if you aren’t charting it’s almost impossible to confirm o- OPKs turn + with a window (or not in some cases!) and apps will learn your cycle length but can’t adequately predict your O or leutal phase.
Sending luck to both of you. Xx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?