I feel WEIRD. Should I test before MP?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

I feel WEIRD. Should I test before MP?

Postby optimuspaige » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:21 am

Ok so here is my story. My husband and I decided to start trying right when my app predicted that I was in my fertile window. I have been using the same app for several years and it kind of learns about you the longer you use it. I have always been one to have an increase in CM and have ovulation pains. WIth those two things and the fact that it was our first cycle, we decided to just try on our own without any OPKs or anything of the sort. We BDs about every other day for a week and a half after, and then even a few days after that. I am amost positive one of those days I was ovulating because I felt those normal cramps. My period is scheduled to start in 6 days (April 2). Yesterday, I had some cramps that felt like light period cramps. Today I feel SO WEIRD. No pain, but it's almost like my ab muscles are engaged like I did a small ab workout. LIke a tight feeling. I'm also pretty bloated. I do have some lower back discomfort, again almost like I did an ab workout. My husband wants me to take a pregnancy test, because if we are pregnant he wants to announce at a family function this weekend. I am slightly superstitious about taking a test before MP. What do you all think?
optimuspaige

Re: I feel WEIRD. Should I test before MP?

Postby JemimaK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 am

I’d test lol but I always do :)
I got my bfp with ds at 9dpo, trying for #2 now. Similar situation, it was hubby’s bday that coming weekend and desperately wanted to know, I also had some stand out symptoms. But I’ll caution you I was stressed waiting to pass AF and spent a small fortune testing to make sure those lines got darker. You have to weigh up what you’re comfy with. 6 days early is very early though so don’t be discouraged if it’s bfn. Xx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?