13 DPO. Opinions please. Pregnant or just in my head?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Do you think I’m pregnant?

Yup!
100%
Nope :(
No votes

Total votes : 1

13 DPO. Opinions please. Pregnant or just in my head?

Postby Alexsaur094 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Okay, so this is just my first month TTC. I’m 23 and pretty healthy other that a bad cigarette habit I am breaking.

I’ve been having “symptoms” but I haven’t been logging or tracking everything. Being 13DPO and still getting BFN is hard to know if I’m just WANTING these to be real symptoms, so in short summary this is what I’ve been experiencing in pretty close order of them occurring: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

- MAJOR toothache & tmj feeling. It was so painful I was in tears for 2 days thinking I had a rotten tooth, then just disappeared.
- swollen tonsils/ sore throat/ stuffy knows/ watery eyes. Mostly late at night and in the morning.
-exhaustion, which eventually faded. Some insomnia, which is pretty normal for me.
- VERY vivid dreams, sooo not normal for me.
- TMI mildly loose stool, nothing real solid for a couple weeks.
- AF like cramping at night a couple of days (no where near that time)
- very minor pinching feelings in low abdomen when sitting or walking up stairs.
- noticeably gassy a couple days... sorry. But actually had to find excuses to walk away from people cause it was pretty stinky.
- dull headaches off and on.
- maybe heightened sense of smell. The orange trees blossoming were very noticeable and I’ve never noticed in years prior but nothing else super noticeable.
- dull nipple pain and sometimes bottom sides of breasts if I squeeze or lay on them (boobies are small) feels like they are bruised off and on. I of course keep testing them.
- TMI but the other day I had a sudden gush of white lotiony CM. Nothing else super noticeable in that department.

The past couple days all I’ve really had going on is
-sore nipples
- insomnia
- and very minimal cramping/ gassy after eating.

I’m a Cancer, so I’m pretty sensitive anyway. Since I’m trying not to get my hopes up I pushed it aside, but I’ve cried at the Gilmore girls theme song ( I lost my mom a year ago), had very roller coaster feelings around my S.O., started a couple fights (he’s the most gentle person on the planet), abruptly started looking for a new job and rearranged my whole apartment.

HELP I FEEL LIKE IM GOING NUTS.
I’m either preggo or going through a quarter life crisis.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT DID YOU GO THROUGH? I know it’s just the first month but 13DPO and a bunch of BFN has really got me down.

AF expected in the next 4-5 days.
Alexsaur094
Friend

Re: 13 DPO. Opinions please. Pregnant or just in my head?

Postby Danaa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:04 am

I’m sorry to hear about your mom!!Everything you are feeling is pms and progesterone related symptoms,pregnancy symptoms don’t come until much later and boy they come and smack you right in the face and you will realize that everything you felt before is nothing like the “real” ones.Good luck and I hope you get your bfp really soon!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alexsaur094 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:44 am

Thank you for responding!!
It may all just be wishful thinking but I’ve never had PMS symptoms like this, especially my nipples/ breasts hurting at all!
Then i tell myself, “hey, maybe they are finally just growing at 23?”
Normally when waiting for AF I have no symptoms till the day before, then all of a sudden I get crazy lower back pain and rumbling cramps that send me running to the toilet.
Just have to wait and see but definitely noticing some weird things.
Thanks again!
Alexsaur094
Friend

Postby Ss.momtobe » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:29 pm

I am on 13dpo and still no symptoms. Testing in 2 days. Anyone got BFP here?

when are you testing? do you have any thing change in your body?
Ss.momtobe
Friend

Postby Randilynn86 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:14 pm

I have had a lot of your symtpoms... Loose stool, mild headaches, pinching, insomnia, respitory symptoms, gas... And today I had a gush of clear fluid with a speck of globby blood. I should be 10 DPO.

Wait, I just noticed the date.
We're you pregnant?
Randilynn86
Friend

Postby Ss.momtobe » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Ya tested today at 14dpo and it's negative.

How about you? Did you get BFP?
Ss.momtobe
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?