Implantation spotting but no BFP or AF??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Implantation spotting but no BFP or AF??

Postby Dani1986 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello lovelies!

So I’ve been TTC#1 for 7 months now and no luck yet. Cycles range between 29-32 days since going off BC, except last cycle which was longer at 34 days.

Today I’m on CD36 and no trace of AF! Also, I had 7 days of brown spotting/discharge from CD24-30 then it stopped. Naturally I got excited thinking it was implantation bleeding, but I tested BFNs on CD32 & CD35. I’ve also had a cold/cough that I just can’t seem to shake, and some normal pre AF symptoms like sore bbs, little bit crampy/back ache, but nothing too bad. I also have felt a tad tired and nauseous the last couple days but it might just be in my head!

This cycle I tried to relax and not think about TTC too much (until the spotting started!). So I don’t know when I ovulated, and we only BD on CD 12,13, 20, 21, so chances are slim.

Does anyone have a similar experience and got late BFP? I’m holding out hope because of the spotting (it’s very unusual for me), but after 2 BFNs surely AF is just coming in late! I’d love your thoughts, I’m going crazy ! Xx
Dani1986
Friend

Re: Implantation spotting but no BFP or AF??

Postby Jzscott » Wed May 02, 2018 6:11 pm

HI, I know this was posted a while ago but just wanted to let you know I’m in the same situation. I’ve never had spotting before a period, during pregnancy or before finding out I was pregnant but this time I’ve had spotting for 3 days now. It started out as a tiny bit of pink when I wiped, then a few hours later it was a brown glob mixed mixed with a bit of clear cm. At first I was like yay!! This is probably IB but I’ve taken 4 tests since then and they’ve all come back completely negative. Now I’m like what the heck is my body doing. I had ewcm and all the signs of ovulation, although I didn’t test for ovulation so I don’t know if I actually ovulated or not. My spotting started at what I believe was 9-10 dpo and everything I read online says that’s about when IB occurs. But with the negative tests I believe I’ve just had my first unusual cycle and AF will probably show up soon.

Anyway, did you end up getting your period or bfp?
J&M <3
DS: 12/15/15
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Implantation spotting but no BFP or AF??

Postby Dani1986 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Omg thanks for replying! Would you believe it, I’m still in the same boat. I am now on CD66!!! And no BFP or AF, and I’ve had more bouts of random spotting here and there for 1-3 days at a time. I pretty much feel like AF is coming everyday, but it doesn’t. I’m so confused, I’ve never had a cycle this long or weird, honestly don’t know what’s going on. I’m going to book in with the doctor. I recently started charting my temp and CM to try to work out if I’ve even ovulated. I’m guessing i haven’t yet. I’ll start OPKs next cycle (if it comes lol).

Hmm maybe 9/10 DPO is too early to test, hang in a couple more days and try again? Try not to get too excited in case you end up like me haha
Dani1986
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?