Please read! Am I pregnant?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Please read! Am I pregnant?

Postby Yohanna.smile » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:26 am

Hello, well let me just start off by saying I’m 6 days late from my period. And I’ve gotten all negative tests. 2 months prior I was on birth control but I stop and last Month was the first month I was off my pill, and I did get a period last month but it was shorter than usual. But now this month I haven’t gotten AF yet and my nipples been sore and years with my period I never had sore nipples ever. So I don’t know really what to do? I also have white creamy discharge and by this time it’s usualy dried up. I haven’t spotted or anything, but I did get cramps way earlier in my cycle about 5 days after ovulation so maybe that was implantation then? Do you guys think I’m pregnant? And I should just keep testing or do you think im Over reacting?
Yohanna.smile
Friend

Re: Please read! Am I pregnant?

Postby JemimaK » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:16 am

It can take a little while for your body to settle after coming off the pill hun, so I wouldn’t be too quick to compare to last cycle. If you’re still bfn 2 weeks after you’d “expect” af based on last time, I’d check in with your doctor they’ll do bloods. Just keep testing every few days :) x
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?