9dpo - driving myself crazy! Opinions?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

9dpo - driving myself crazy! Opinions?

Postby Maybebaby2018 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:31 am

Hi all! This is my first cycle TTC baby #2, our DS is 3 years old and other than needing to pee loads, I had no symptoms before my BFP at 12DPO with him.

This time round, I’ve had what I assume is ovulation pains (strong one sided and abdominal cramps around 16 days into 30 day cycle) followed my pink discharge that day.

Since then, I’ve had really bad cold/flu symptoms since 6DPO, headaches, fatigue and I am in the bathroom what feels like every hour peeing! Have also had a lot more BM’s too. I had quite a bit of pink discharge yesterday morning when I wiped and this morning too but nothing since either of those instances. AF not due for another 4 days, it’s definitely not early as my period never starts like that.

Feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen since ovulation too.

It’s just so hard to know what is down to coming off the pill and what is down to AF/early pregnancy!

I tested this morning at 9DPO, negative (sort of expected it), trying to hold off testing now til 11DPO but just have that sinking feeling that we’re out this month.

Anyone with similar symptoms?
Maybebaby2018
Friend

Re: 9dpo - driving myself crazy! Opinions?

Postby hdawson7 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:00 am

Hi- Just wondering if you tested again?
hdawson7

Postby Maybebaby2018 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:19 pm

I tested at 10dpo which was BFN but my positive with my son was faint at 12dpo.
I sort of accepted I was out but the last two days my boobs are definitely feeling different. I plan to test again on Sunday I think as i’ll be 2 days late by then! I’ve had no signs of AF coming at all. Are you having similar symptoms?
Maybebaby2018
Friend

Postby hdawson7 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:52 am

Maybebaby2018- I tested 8dpo- I kinda knew it was going to be a BFN, but I still did it. I was having back pain from 2dpo-8dpo, no other symptoms.Granted, the back pain could have been from something else, but I really never had lower pain like this before.
Today is 10dpo. I plan on testing on Saturday(12dpo)
Its very strange that last month, my breasts hurt bad & I was exhausted and emotional and that all = BFN.
Maybe my body was just getting used to the clomid & progesterone and this month it's like oh, been there, done that. lol Or maybe it will be for a better reason (fingers crossed)
Do you usually have breast pain prior to AF? bc if not, then I would't say you're Not out at all.
Hoping we both have an excellent weekend!!
hdawson7

Postby Maybebaby2018 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Hdawson7 -

i was the same when I tested, I knew it would be negative but felt as I had so many symptoms and what I assumed to be IB, maybe it would.

Since 10dpo so many of my symptoms have died down and all I’m left with now is really sensitive/enlarged nipples (which is never normal for me) and loads of CM (again not very normal). So they’ve either died down because PG levels have reduced or because this is our lucky cycle. I’ve been on the pill for quite a long time so it’s hard to know what my cycles are like when I’m off the pill as this is the first month trying. I came off the pill when I changed BC last year for a few months and I don’t remember many AF symptoms other than I still got cramps and my boobs looked a bit bigger!

What symptoms are you having now if any? I think progesterone definitely causes a lot of feelings in line with early preg so that would explain your last cycle I suppose. I really hope it’s good news for us both at the weekend too! It’s mine and my husbands anniversary next week and I’d love to celebrate with a BFP!
Maybebaby2018
Friend

Postby hdawson7 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:46 am

Good Morning Maybebaby2018, I'm not having hardly any symptoms this month. I had lower back pain from a little after O. It's gone now, lasted about 5 days. (not sure if related, but I never had lower back aching like that). My husband would say I'm a little more emotional, but that's only bc I had 2 incidents where I bursted out crying. Could be AF coming or could be a positive result. I also have a lot of cm. But I'm not sure if the progesterone suppository has anything to do with that, I don't think it was this bad last cycle & like you, I never had this issue before.

Yesterday/last night I tested again. I shouldn't have, bc I spent the rest of the night feeling dejected. Granted, I was still 5days till projected AF but still.... Anyway, I used one of the digital tests and got the result and then proceeded to crack it open and examine the actual test strip. After many reviews online and craziness, I threw the whole thing away. Why do we do this to ourselves. I knew the result was going to be Neg, then I didn't believe it and proceeded to try and find a way to see the result I wanted. Still feeling deflated this morning. Husband is away all weekend, starting a list to keep myself busy. I'm rethinking testing on Saturday. I may just wait for the bloodwork on Monday.
I haven't taken the pill for many years. But I can understand the craziness your body must be going though now being off it.
Here's to a good weekend for us both & HAPPY Freakin Friday!!!!! lol
hdawson7

Postby Maybebaby2018 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:41 am

Oh bless you, I know exactly what you mean and I have definitely done this to myself many times before! It’s horrible isn’t it, I kick myself every time. Especially when I test at a time when I know it’s not possible to get anything but a negative. I really hope you’re okay, it sounds like it’s hit you hard :( enjoy some you time whilst husband is away and just try to remember that your BFP will come at the right time.
I really want to test tomorrow as AF is now officially late with no signs of arriving (14dpo) but I’m going to wait til Sunday just to give AF a chance. I always had 30 day cycles the last time I came off the pill so I’m sort of assuming this will be the same.
How are you feeling now? I’m just having the same CM issue with horribly sore nipples. I’ve never had this feeling other than after feeding my son when he was BF!
Maybebaby2018
Friend

Postby hdawson7 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Maybebaby2018, I am okay. Didn’t mean to cause worry! Spirits are lifted :) I’m thinking I’m just going to wait for the blood test on Monday. I’ll enjoy the rest of the weekend that way!
Oh I do hope you test tomorrow or Sunday especially since you’re now late! How exciting!!! Sending positive, happy thoughts & wishing you get your bfp!!! Xx
hdawson7

Postby Maybebaby2018 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Good, I’m glad to hear it! It’s an emotional rollercoaster isn’t it!
Thank you very much, really keeping my fingers crossed. Have a lovely weekend too and i’ll update you with results tomorrow! X
Maybebaby2018
Friend

Postby Maybebaby2018 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Well, tested again (evening of 15dpo) and a BFN for me :( it’s a shame but I’m not as upset as I thought I would be. Hopefully AF arrives soon so we can start cycle number two! Really wishing all the best of luck to you, I hope at least one of us gets good news this weekend!
Maybebaby2018
Friend

Postby hdawson7 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:49 am

Good morning Maybebaby2018,
I tested too on Saturday & BFN. Just left the dr's office for blood work to confirm, I should know later today. I'm not expecting any other result and like you, I'd just like for AF to arrive so I can start the next cycle.
Happy Monday, hope you have a great day!
hdawson7

Postby hdawson7 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:50 am

bw+bfn :( so we try again........... Good Luck to you Maybebaby2018
hdawson7

Postby Maybebaby2018 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:39 am

:( shame it wasn’t our cycle hey! Still no AF, I’m now 4 days late. Haven’t tested since Saturday so I might get a cheapie for the weekend if no AF, I honestly think it’s just down to coming off birth control and things not being as regular as when I came off previously.
Hope you’re okay and you had a good weekend, fingers crossed for your next cycle!
Maybebaby2018
Friend

Postby riazoyer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:30 am

Oh bless you, I know exactly what you mean and I have definitely done this to myself many times before! It’s horrible isn’t it, I kick myself every time. Especially when I test at a time when I know it’s not possible to get anything but a negative. I really hope you’re okay, it sounds like it’s hit you hard. enjoy some you time whilst husband is away and just try to remember that your BFP will come at the right time. I really want to test tomorrow as AF is now officially late with no signs of arriving (14dpo) but I’m going to wait til Sunday just to give AF a chance. I always had 30 day cycles the last time I came off the pill so I’m sort of assuming this will be the same
riazoyer
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?