I Have No Idea What's Going On

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

I Have No Idea What's Going On

Postby Minalko » Thu May 03, 2018 10:19 am

Hi All,
I need some help from my TTC ladies out there. I am early on in this particular journey, and need some clear-headed people to interpret for me.
I just had my Mirena IUD taken out last Tuesday, (it's now the Thursday of the week after). Hubby and I DTD the day before I had it removed. Removal brought on some bleeding, some heavy clots early on, and then it just tapered off. Hubby and I DTD this Tuesday with no protection, (part of my brain was thinking if I'm bleeding, it's my period and I can't get pregnant), and there was a little bit of blood from that, (probably leftover from before), and ever since then absolutely nothing. I didn't actually start bleeding until the Thursday after removal either-which was weird. I very much expected to start bleeding the day of removal.
I checked my cervix this morning and it's barely reachable and super soft, with a mushy feeling. I also have a large amount of discomfort right now, like there's a lot of pressure on my cervix. You know that feeling when you shove a tampon in too high, or you have some rough sex and they hit a bit too hard? That's the feeling I have right now, and I'm just sitting doing nothing.
I took an LH test yesterday and the line was barely visible, so I don't think I'm close to ovulation. So what the heck is going on?
I remember feeling insanely hungry the other night-more so than I usually am, and yesterday I could barely keep my eyes open at work. I usually get mid-afternoon sleepiness, but this was beyond that. I legitimately couldn't keep my eyes open. I've also been incredibly congested for the past couple of days-to the point where breathing through my nose is a struggle.
From what I know, a high, open, soft cervix means ovulation is close, but I haven't had an LH surge. My CM is wet, but not super mucousy or stretchy.
I just want some clarification, if it's at all possible.
Minalko

Re: I Have No Idea What's Going On

Postby Danaa » Thu May 03, 2018 11:32 am

Watery cm is fertile cm so that is something. I can’t really give you an insight bcs I never had a iud so I don’t know how that works but I’m guessing your body needs some time adjust/balance.Good luck and keep bd!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Minalko » Fri May 04, 2018 12:29 pm

So, apparently my body's just being weird and it was ovulation. I did an LH test yesterday and today, and today it was positive. My cervix has also risen quite high, to the point where I can't feel it, and I've got EWCM galore. I'm also horny as hell, so, there we go.
Minalko

Postby Danaa » Fri May 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Yay!!! You get that egg!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?