Driving Myself Crazy (But trying hard not to!)

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Driving Myself Crazy (But trying hard not to!)

Postby nessie13 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:15 am

Hello!

So maybe others can help me out or talk me down. LOL. I've had 2 m/c and we decided to start trying again last month. My DH has been very determined/enthusiastic and we've BD right after AF, then 1 day before O, the day of, the day after and a couple days after that. (Or at least when I believe O was). Now I'm 6 dpo, and I'm SUPER hungry - last two days I just couldn't seem to stop eating, when that much food would normally be WAY too much. I've had some backache (although with a slipped disc, I write that one off), sleeping through the night like a log and then waking up feeling SUPER tired for the last three days, a couple instances of dizziness yesterday and the day before (which is very abnormal to me), mild headache today, headache yesterday, and a lot of creamy white CM. I'm also getting emotional and tear up at stupid and strange things.

I know its early, and I'm trying my best to ignore everything and wait until Af is due, but its just so hard! And a couple of these symptoms are things I could write off, but all together at the same time is really unusual. The other two pregnancies started differently (and the first I wasn't even paying attention) so I am not sure what to compare it to.
nessie13

Re: Driving Myself Crazy (But trying hard not to!)

Postby Danaa » Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 am

At 6 dpo is way to early to think anything of ur symptoms,they are caused by progesterone but that doesn’t mean it won’t lead to a pregnancy.good luck and Fx for a sticky baby!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?