9dpo and going crazy!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

9dpo and going crazy!

Postby Shai87 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:37 pm

So I’m back again been trying to conceive well over a year now. And I am hoping once again that this is it this time!
O’d On the 30th and also DTD on the 30th as well.
Now here I am 8 days later feeling like crap.
1dpo-5dpo I felt perfectly fine.
6dpo I started feeling crampy but didn’t think anything of it
7dpo I had very sharp painful cramps, gassy and felt hot.
8dpo I feel HOT, my cramps are no longer sharp but just a dull aching pain. My back hurts, my head aches, I have a lot of CM and my boobs feel heavy and have started to ache slightly. And still gassy :/ had a tiny spot of blood in my CM this morning as well.

Not sure what to make of it but with my past let downs I keep telling my self to relax and just wait it out. AF isn’t due til a week from now. So it will be a long week. I really hope this is finally my month nothing would make me happier!
Shai87
Friend

Re: 9dpo and going crazy!

Postby shanay » Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey Shai! Everything is sounding great!! I am actually having very similar symptoms. I’m 7dpo today. I’ve been having AF type cramps since 3dpo, the last couple days they’ve been constant, that dull achey feeling like AF is around the corner except it’s not. I’m hoping it’s a good sign cause it’s def not something I’ve had happen before and it’s been a year, with multiples losses. I also keep getting a feeling down there like, little shocks? Lightning bolts? I’m not sure how to explain! Lol i also usually always have pre AF boobs by now, they get extremely big and heavy and sore at least a week beforehand but so far.. nothing?! Hopefully our symptoms mean a BFP!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 9dpo and going crazy!

Postby shanay » Sun May 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Oh and I’ve also been VERY HOT. I always take my temp around dinner just to see where it’s at pre o and post O, and the last two days it’s been at 99.3-99.5.. but I’m not sick lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?