IUI Success

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

IUI Success

Postby LoveIUI » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am

Its NIAW, but I do not have the courage yet to go full out on social media. Here is my story.

My husband and I tried for about a year to conceive. We did everything right. We finally went to an RE after his sperm sample showed 1% morphology. The RE was not concerned. All my tests came back okay. First IUI we did femara only. Bfn.

My husband prayed (only cycle he prayed on), and I urged the RE to let me do injectables the next cycle. We did gonal f and a trigger. Had 3 follies, one 18 and 2 16 or 17. That did the trick!

After a paranoid pregnancy I am now looking at my 5.5 month old! I know it wont be popular, but I am giving my credit to God. I am not a huge church go-er, but I did pray for guidance and felt very lost. I hope and pray he guides me in the right direction for her sibling. It seems like a short stint with infertility, but I am still healing, as I prepare for another go around when we try for number 2. For those in the wait, my heart goes out to you.
LoveIUI

Re: IUI Success

Postby Danaa » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:30 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BellaJones » Sat May 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really happy to hear from you. Congratulations. It really warms my heart to think about it. I know it must have been a hard journey. I hope things work out in the future too. Don't lose hope be strong. Positivity is all you really need. You seem to be really strong. It really warms my heart. Good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear more soon.
BellaJones
Friend

Postby beckybenson » Sun May 13, 2018 6:03 am

Hi. How are you doing? Congratulations on your successful IUI. I really needed to read a post like this. Now I know this might sound weird. But I have a friend. She got married about 6 months ago. She has been TTC ever since. Its been 6 months and nothing is happening. She went to see a doctor and got her tests done. She even got her husband's tests done too. But the weird thing is everything is fine. With both of them. Nothing is wrong with them. They don't understand the cause of this unexplained infertility. So now she and I are looking into IUI because might wanna go for it. This success story really helped. Thanks a lot.
beckybenson

Postby miranda1909 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:14 pm

hello there. I hope you are doing great. I am so happy that your procedure was successful. I went for IVF when I first miscarried. I didn't want to take any risks. I took care of my health. IVF proved great for me. and also healthy, although painful. but I am really happy with my decision.
miranda1909
Friend

Postby Hudda » Wed May 23, 2018 10:51 am

Hello dear, I am really happy for your successfull IUI. Your post is very encouraging for TTC mothers. Yes I know about this situation. Don’t worry everything will be fine dear. May you get well soon. This is just a simple procedure. I know your pain and condition. I also go through this but i failed my two attempts but got succeed in my third.After that, I prefer surrogacy is the best method ever. I just thankful to God. Most of the times it is not possible in first cycle but it works second time. You are luck lady thet your cross your first attempt. I'll pray for you. Also suggest surrogacy for every infertile lady. Best of luck and don’t worry.
Hudda

Return to TTC Success Stories