Am i pregnant advice please

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am i pregnant advice please

Postby Tash999 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi ladies.
I have been ttc for 3 months now with a regular cycle. My last period was 07/05/18. I have been feeling sypmtoms of a uti for the last 4 days urinating more frequently and stingy. I have been spotting on and off for the last 2 days browny discharge with cranping and alot of gas i have been constipated for around 2 weeks apart from today. Im echausted sleeping alot and getting a paralised feeling when trying to wake up. Im on day 25 of my cycle i have tested with a negitve result. Has anyone experienced my symptoms or can offer advice many thanks ans sorry for the tmi
Tash999

Re: Am i pregnant advice please

Postby Danaa » Fri May 25, 2018 2:11 am

Pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone.I cannot say if you are or not pregnant based on what u described!
Better get that uti checked out !!good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeccaChloe » Sun May 27, 2018 4:55 am

I would agree with Danaa, that the symptoms you have described could be due to a different reason. Or that could be an implantation bleeding as you mentioned a brown discharge. Moreover, everybody experiences different symptoms according to their body. So it's early to say that you are pregnant or not. If you want to be sure, go for a blood work or a scan. Lost of baby dust!!
BeccaChloe
Friend

Major potential symptom!

Postby Kayygordon » Sun May 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Hey ladies! So I've been actively ttc, but here's the catch - I rarely get my period. However, I do ovulate more often than not with very, very light spotting most months. However, after DTD on the days my CM suggested ovulation I've been feeling a little off lately and "off" really is the only way I can explain it. I've started becoming unusually hungry over the past week and a half and I've been struggling with some TERRIBLE waves of nausea as well as head aches (had 5 of them this week)
). Now today I woke up with this HORRIBLE cramp I could literally pinpoint in my what felt to be, uterus. They were nothing like any cramp I have ever had before and certainly was way different than any menstrual cramp! Like I said, I could pinpoint the cramp to my left lower abdomen at about an inch away from where the top of my hip bone pertrudes. It felt like someone had taken a LARGE needle and thread and sewn a pull rope of some sort onto the inner side of my uterus and was pulling it back towards my back! It hurt pretty bad but went away within about an hour or so after using heat and taking some ibuprofen.. Now it keeps coming in waves but is nothing like it was before and only hurts for about 5 or so minutes every couple hours. Again, this has been nothing like I have ever experienced before! Any ideas ladies?
Kayygordon

Postby mariannie33 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:11 am

@kayygordon Hey Kay! I think I had something similar, but a bit less intense at around 6dpo. Sore feeling in my lower left abdomen that lasted all day. Thought I might have pulled something while exercising, but because of the timing hoping it might be something more. Hoping this is a good sign for both of us!!!
mariannie33
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?