Help please?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Help please?

Postby Ashleycowart1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Well here’s the situation. I believe I ovulated before I took a EC, I was doing fine no symptoms or anything. Around CD20 I experience mild cramping that stopped along with light lower back pain. After that nothing else. I’ve noticed a couple of days ago I started to feel a little woozy like I needed to throw up but never did. I also noticed a change in my smell, it’s a little weird. I had sex last night well I guess you can say very early this morning, I never had cramping after sex, but I’ve been experiencing lighting crotch since the sex and actually still right now, a little mild cramping well more like a dull feeling and my stomach feels a little tender. I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone and they received their bfp? I’m still a little nauseous oh and I forgot very tired, like long naps and still tired afterwards
Ashleycowart1
Friend

Re: Help please?

Postby Ashleycowart1 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:46 am

Bump
Ashleycowart1
Friend

Postby scarlett9999 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:51 am

hey. how are you feeling? well, it happens sometimes after sex you feel low. but if the cramping is continuing since long. you need to go to a doctor. he will guide you well. hope everything gets okay. ill pray for you. haven't experienced anything as such. hope I was of any help. the good diet. take rest. lots of love. keep me updated. bye.
scarlett9999
Friend

Postby GKR_1985 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:56 pm

I have had cramps after sex. There is actually a chemical in semen that causes the uterus to contract. It makes sense because that would help the sperm be sucked up in there. I found if I was close to my period, when my uterus was already tender it would cause more cramping after sex. Sometimes even start AF. I also remember with my first pregnancy this happening. However, that ended in MC, so I was having lots of cramps anyway. I don't remember with my daughter, because the morning sickness I experienced has blotted out most other symptoms from my memory. Good luck!
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Rockstar6706 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:26 pm

I think i have almost al ur symptoms ..i dnr want to hurt you but we have to wait for af if it does nt show up its a cyst for sure..
Rockstar6706
Friend

Postby kate88 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:00 am

Hello. How are you doing? I hope you feel any better now. It is normal to have crampings after you have a sex. The uterus gets contracted. As a result of which you feel cramps. They often get horrible. Depends on the person to person. This is quite normal. You feel lazy after sex. The nauseous feeling is also common. You must be noticing morning sickness too. However, is the cramping continues for long you should consult your doctor. It is better to have a checkup. I hope everything remains good at your end. Wishing you a good luck.
kate88
Friend

Postby haylaycalvin » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 am

How are you feeling now? I had all these symptoms too. It is common to have cramps after you have sex. There is this weird morning sickness. You don't have to get worried. These cramps can at times get horrible. All these symptoms are normal. Give your body a little time to adjust. If they continue to exist for long you should see your doctor. Make an appointment with him. I am sure there will be nothing to worry about. Stay positive. Keep your hopes high. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe. And, take good care.
haylaycalvin

Postby Shia17 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi

Quick Question. What is an EC?
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:48 am

Shia17 wrote:Hi

Quick Question. What is an EC?

Emergency contraceptive
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?