Two Week Wait

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!
Post a reply

Miscarriage question

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 am

I’m hoping someone can help me since the dr wasn’t helpful at all!!! So I’m supposed to be 6w5d pregnant. However yesterday I started bleeding bright red only when I used the toilet and to wipe. No spotting in my underwear or anything. Then I got really bad cramps passed 2 large clots last night and today I went to my dr to see if I miscarried but her cheap preg test said neg and didn’t even want to do an ultrasound to check to see if the baby existed or not.... she did send me for blood work but I haven’t heard anything bout my numbers yet. I stopped at Walgreens and bought a preg test and of course it instantly came up positive so I’m really confused why the drs test is neg. as for my cramping and bleeding it has completely stopped all together including cramping. I feel normal but of course I can’t help
But wonder did I miscarry or not? Has this happened to
Anyone before?

Re: Miscarriage question

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:10 pm

What a cruel doctor!!
The bleeding and the clotting can mean you lost the pregnancy or you had a hematoma and you lost those.
Although the positive pregnancy test doesn’t necessarily means much bcs that far along it means your hcg can take a while to go down BUT you should go and show it t your doctor!!
Praying you did not lost your pregnancy!!!

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 pm

When I miscarried at the same time it was days of heavy bleeding and clots. It was preceded by a week of spotting too. However, I also had positives at home and negative at the doctor's when I first got my BFP. That was earlier in the pregnancy, but still. Hope you didn't lose the baby, but maybe things are just starting?

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:48 am

Thanks for replying ladies and sorry for your losses too. Still nothing out of the oridinary going on. I don’t feel pregnant anymore but I also am not bleeding/spotting/cramping/clotting. Again I’m not trying to get my hopes up cause the baby more than likely passed on Wednesday... but it’s a little odd I don’t have any bleeding at all....

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:57 am

I hardly bled at all with my two losses. I had 2 days of spotting basically, but my blood work showed my HCG was on a steady decline. :/

I hope that you have not lost the baby, but sometimes our body already knows. I always have a certain type of cramping in early pregnancy and when that stops suddenly, I know it's over. :(

Those days waiting for blood test results are agony. I hope that the bleeding was a hematoma, popped blood vessel, or related to implantation. These things DO happen, so I wouldn't give up all hope just yet.

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:49 pm

I hope you are feeling any better. You must be too woebegone. Don't get upset. The doctor has been very cruel to you. They should not have behaved like this. I mean, the doctors are there to help patients. Not to do this when they are already worried. These are just the early symptoms of a miscarriage. Totally depressed for you. Stay strong. Let the time go. Virtual hugs. I hope everything goes okay soon. May you conceive again. All the very best!

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:00 pm

How are you doing now? It literally breaks my heart. Feels like killing the doctor already. Be brave, hon. I have had the same situation. I can relate to your pain. These feelings are got on my nerves. It is not easy to deal with all this. I had a few clotting in the first few days. And, later ended up in the miscarriage. I know how hard it is to lose your baby. To lose a part of your own self. My sympathies are with you. I hope you find your rainbow soon. All the very best. Take good care. Much love to you.

Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:14 am

hi, So sorry to know about your loss. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. All will be fine soon. Don't overthink. Stay positive and happy. Think positive all will be fine sweetheart. My best wishes are with you. All the very best. My prayers are with you. Keep smiling. Nothing is possible. Europe has best clinics. I think you should go for a checkup with a good doctor. Take care. Best wishes for your future.
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter