Early Preggo signs?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Early Preggo signs?

Postby Knight23 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Hey all. I am 35 years old and TTC. We haven't "tried" but haven't taken precautions in almost a year. This was my first month using an Ovation kit. I got a peak on day 9 of my cycle (I always knew I ovulated early, but didnt know it was THAT early). My cycles are anywhere from 26 to 29 days. We BD 2 days prior to my peak day, on peak day, and the day after. It is now cycle day 12 and I swear Im pregnant, but know technically it's really too early to feel anything. Since yesterday, Ive had cramps and twinges in my lower abdomen on and off, slight wooziness periodically, and headaches. I also haven't slept at night in 3 days, I just can't fall asleep. Has anyone experienced any of this so early on and got a positive? I know not to get too excited. I can't imagine it would be that easy the first time we really tried. TIA
Knight23

Re: Early Preggo signs?

Postby Dini » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:21 am

Hi knight23, it sounds that maybe you're experiencing is ovulation pain and symptoms. Once you get your peak on an OPK (ovulation predictor kit), you can ovulate up to 48 hours later. So it could all be due to your hormones fluctuating due to ovulation making you feel woozy and headaches. And due to ovulation for the twinges and cramps. Also, it would make sense that you Ovulate on CD12 for a 26 day cycle. Keep us updated how you go :)
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?