TTC after Loss

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC after Loss

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 am

I hear you and know that feeling well. :( Hopefully you're still met with a nice surprise somehow!
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi Ladies,

Beecee: Thanks for the support :) How have you been going? When do you expect O?

Shanay: How are you going? AF left yet? When are you expecting O?

AFM: 10 dpo today and temp dropped to 36.30 this morning. Was below 0 degrees here last night. Took my temp again right after and I got 36.42 but I'll stick to the original number. Had to take OH to work this morning. Got up and had to pee. But really wanted to hold it till later so I could pee on a stick :P . Well ended up saying screw it but grabbed a FRER before I went and said I'd just take it in the car and check it when I got to his work which is 15 min away. Well got to his work and BFP. I couldn't believe it. Didn't get my BFP with Ariah until 12 dpo. Posted it on my TTC facebook group and everyone said it was an indent as FRER were bad for indents now or that it was an evap as it had been 15 min since I checked . Out of time frame :( So held for 2 hours and did another FRER and one of my ICs. BFP in the time frame on Both :D So went to get my blood draw off doctor. She told me not to get my hopes up and that 1 in 3 early pregnacies end in MC. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up and praying for a sticky bean :D I decided to get a Clear blue digital and a Clear blue line test just to confirm. BFP all the way around :D Now just waiting for HSG blood results. Just hoping the drop in temp doesn't indicate something bad. I'll be heart broken if I have 2 in a row :( Wish me :babydustb: and :sticky:

2 days ago I had a dream I had a little boy. So I'm hoping this is a good sign <3
Attachments
38036511_2245880108774058_1912073952180568064_n.jpg
38036511_2245880108774058_1912073952180568064_n.jpg (49.33 KiB) Viewed 506 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Ahhhhh!!! Omg! Congratulations!!! Frers have indeed been having indents, but they don't look anything like that. That's a GREAT line for this early. I can't believe your doctor pointed out mc rates... Like why is that necessary? You're already going to be worried, no need to bring it up when there's no indication this one won't stick. If for some reason it happens, I've been through 2 in a row. It sucks BIG TIME, but you get through it. Like I said, though, that is a fantastic line for that early and I think it's a great way to start. I hope this is your rainbow settling in for good!

I'm not sure when I'll O. I'm on CD 12 today, opks are still really light. (Last cycle I got my positive opk on cd 12, the one before, CD 16.) I found the teeniest, tiniest bit of ewcm up near my cervix yesterday, but I haven't seen any more, so I assume it will be several more days before I O. Letrozole doesn't dry up cm for *most* people like clomid often does, but unfortunately I've noticed a decline with mine. It's frustrating to me because I know I need the letrozole to even have a chance of having a baby stick, but fertile cm is also necessary to get the sperm where they need to be. Preseed gives me yeast infections (EVERY time I use it!) so that leaves me thinking we may have to do IUI to actually get the sperm to the healthy egg. That makes me want to do it this cycle, but i told hubby we'd give it one or two more months so I'm trying my best to be patient. Hopefully I'll see some good ewcm in a few days.

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi Ladies,

BeeCee: Thank you so much :) Yeah I'm not sure why she pointed that out. But as it stands I'm 13dpo and everything seems to be going well. I'm looking for a new dr atm as she transfered to another clinic. I'm really hoping for a sticky bean. Looks good so far :) Have you O'd yet? How are you going with the bedding? EWCM is a good sign. But it sucks to hear that you have decreased in it due to the medication. Have you asked your dr about it? Have you had anymore EWCM or signs of O? how many more cycles do you think you will do before going to IUI? I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you :) :babydustg: and :sticky:

Shanay: How have you been going? Have you O'd yet or has AF left? and your still NTNP or are you planing to start actively trying? Keep us updating fingers crossed :sticky: and babydustb: to you :)

AFM: 13dpo. Had my Bloods taken at 10 dpo same day as I got my BFP and my HCG was 15. Getting my levels checked again today to confirm doubling. To say I'm scared is an understatment. With my previous MC I had my levels check and first hcg was 66 a week later it was 86. Next day I had the MC :( So levels were not doubling properly :cry: So its been 3 days or 72 hours since I had them check so they should have increased fingers crossed for me :mrgreen: I'll keep you posted on it :D Been taking progression tests. FRER are from 10, 11 and 12 dpo and Lullaby Conceptions are 10, 11, 12 and 13 dpo. So the lines look like they are going good. I stopped taking my temp today. So last one was yesterday. Temp went to 36.57 on 11 dpo and 36.54 on 12 dpo so stopped testing so I don't stress myself out. Otherwise I'm doing good. No bleeding and everything looks like its going ok. My Dr transfered to a new practice this week (actually day I found out I was pregnant) So I'm hunting for a new Dr down here. I was considering using my works Dr but OH thinks it would cause to much issue between work and personal life. So I saw one yesterday. But I didn't particularly feel confident in him. So seeing another on Tuesday. Not sure If I will ask my dr on Monday about seeing her. As she is a fantastic Dr as that would require me telling her my entire medical history and dealing with everything else. I'll keep you posted. Otherwise all good. Here looking forward to reading your BFP successes soon xoxoxo
Attachments
38612602_508863962897459_4211489645915013120_n.jpg
38612602_508863962897459_4211489645915013120_n.jpg (52.98 KiB) Viewed 475 times
38480245_2266089576947409_8709480024522096640_n.jpg
38480245_2266089576947409_8709480024522096640_n.jpg (64.3 KiB) Viewed 475 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:30 pm

That progression looks great! I know first-hand the worry that comes with being pregnant after a loss, but just based on your tests, I would expect to see good numbers when they come in. :)

I got a positive-ish opk today lol. I say that because when I took one around 11 am, it was not immediately positive--in fact it didn't even look close. Then 30 minutes later, the test line was darker than the control. I took like 4 more throughout the day and they have all looked almost positive, but not quite. So it might be positive in a couple hours by bedtime, or it might be tomorrow, but I should O in the next few days.

I actually had the most ewcm I've ever seen in my life yesterday morning (the one day we didn't BD!) It was HANGING off the TP! There hasn't been a ton since then, but I'm hoping it's hanging out where it's needed.

As far as IUI goes, I think I'll be ready next cycle, but hubby is probably going to want to wait one more. To be honest, I was about ready to tell him I wanted to do it this cycle, but then I realized my positive opk was likely going to fall on a weekend which complicates getting in touch with my doctor in time. I told that to my hubby and he said maybe it's God's way of telling us we don't need to do that just yet! I think I'll be ready next cycle if this one doesn't work out, though. I'm getting really worn down with it all and I'm just ready to really do whatever we can.

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi Ladies,

BeeCee: Thank you so much for the support I really appreciate it. Good to hear you had a positive OPK and heaps of EWCM that is always a great sign :) Did you get your bedding in? How many DPO are you now? When do you plan to test. Great to hear you have a plan for your IUI routine. Keep me posted. Looking forward to hearing from you :D

Shanay: How have you been going? what CD are you up to? Have you O'd yet? Keep us posted :D

AFM: I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant. Nausea is a constant friend. I have the dating scan booked in for 31st of Aug. So looking forward to that :mrgreen: But I'll admit fear is my constant friend as well. I find I'm constantly checking to see if I am bleeding. I've had cramps on my right side whenever I'm sitting down or have my legs curled up. I believe this is related to gas :oops: . Haven't vomited yet which is a plus. But has me concerned as I was vomiting already with Ariah. As for Ariah I'm a little concerned for her. She can say Mom, dad, buba, ya and she is very good at verbal communication (she grabs your hand and puts it on what she wants ie boobs LOL or under her arms to be picked up) But Ive noticed she only says mum now when she is upset and spends most of her time using non verbal communication or says dada de dada alot. She babbles a great deal and I know she can hear me. Is this normal for 15 months old? Also she has just started walking now. shes not so confident at it so she prefers to crawl. Advise people as my OH is making me worry LOL :P
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:51 pm

CD 2 over here. :/ We're going to try one more month then IUI.

As for Aria, if she is healthy and happy, I wouldn't stress. I just took Henry to his 3 year appointment. He was an early talker and now at 3 has incredible verbal skills. His doctor said it's crazy to see the difference in kids because she would say he falls within normal range for a 3 year old, yet so does the kid who is just starting to put 3 word sentences together. Kids develop so differently and as they get bigger you can see that it's just their personality showing through in different ways. It's also totally normal for kids to not take their first steps until well after a year. My nephew started walking at 17 months. I also know a teeny tiny 9 month old that is already walking!

I think we get hung up on milestones because we get used to looking for them that first year to indicate healthy development, but after a year, kids often start specializing in certain skills. A child who walks or talks "late" perhaps likes to sit back and observe their surroundings. You may see that child become a really great listener or have a very laid back personally (this is the case with my nephew-- he's totally chill. It turns it he was just never in a hurry to get out and go. Then there's Henry who walked at a normal time around 12 months, but was talking by 11 months and he cannot sit still, talks 24/7, and needs constant interaction. They are all just so different, but it doesn't mean anything is wrong with them!

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby barbara5 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:51 am

Hey. So happy to hear you out. I have been trying to conceive for quite a while after which I found out that I was infertile. reason? I have PCOS. I didn't even know. I was diagnosed late. This left me devastated. I have been sulking in bed for quite a while now. But my Dh has supported me a lot in this phase. He told me nobody could help me than myself. So I have decided to get up and go out looking for alternatives. I have heard about this clinic in Europe. I hope I find luck there. Prayers needed.
barbara5

Postby Shia17 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi Ladies,

Beecee: Thanks for the support i really appreciate it. Did AF show up yet? Are you planning to try IUI this month if so? How have you been going? Has the medication been helping your cycle? Keep me posted. I don't always have time to reply but I do check in :D Hope to hear from you soon. How has this cycle been? did you get your bedding in? What day did you O?

Shynay: How have you been going? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Keep us posted when you can. Where are you in your cycle now?

Barbara: I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis of PCOS. However, from my understanding many women that have PCOS can concieve. Just about learning your cycle and getting some help were needed. How long are your cycles normally? How long have you been TTC? What has your doctor said about your diagnosis? There is definatly help out there for PCOS. Keep us posted. Glad to hear your OH is so supportive :D

AFM: I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. Got my scan done on the 31/08. Baby measured bit bigger than I though it would. Only 2 days though :P. Saw the heart beat which was a big relief. Although I'll be honest I haven't been doing so bad in pregnacy symptoms this time around. I've Only vomited twice. With Ariah I was sick every day. This baby hates Sugar. I eat any lollies and I feel so sick. But it loves fruit. So I've been eating heaps of Strawberries and Apples. This baby also doesn't like room temperature water. So Ive been drinking ice cold water and soft drink as the bubble help settle my stomach lol. I'm also really fatigued where with Ariah I was fine. Still got a pregnacy temper on me so feel bad for OH LOL :P Otherwise me and Ariah and Mathew are doing good. Not particularly loving Melbourne but thats probably because the weather is bipolar and I don't really know anyone. It also presents the problem of delivery. Mathew finishes training down here on the 5th April and I'm due on the 13th April. And I went 2 weeks early with Ariah. So I have the option of trying to drive from Melbourne to where ever we are posted before baby comes and possibly going into labour on the trip. Or I can have the baby down here but someone will have to come stay down here for 2 weeks before bubs is due as I need someone to look after Ariah incase i have to go for another C Section. Also struggling to think of names for this baby can't find any I love. With Ariah I loved her name the moment I heard it.
Speaking of Ariah she is doing well. Walking everywhere and talking alot more. She now says Dad, Mum, Baba (baby), Ya (yes) and Doddy (Dog). We have been having a problem with a chronic cough with her and after months of investigation turns out she has a collapsed lower right lung. So we see a respiritory team next month. Nothing to be overly worried about it. They believe she was probably born with it not being inflated. They think the diaphragm isn't pulling it down properly. So probably a monitor thing and the muscle eventually gets stronger over time. Also have a hearing test today as they think she has mucus blocking her ears and its causeing mild hearing issues. I'll keep you posted
Attachments
40402578_1778959612172202_7368904041474031616_n.jpg
40402578_1778959612172202_7368904041474031616_n.jpg (19.57 KiB) Viewed 276 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Shia, it's great to hear from you! I'm so glad you're all doing well, including the new little peanut. I hope Ariah's appointments go well and that she's in good health.

I'm 7 dpo. No IUI this cycle, but we got good BD's in, including a new thing we tried-- twice within an hour-- as there was a study that showed a 20% (Yes TWENTY PERCENT) increased chance of pregnancy in those who used a second sample retrieved within an hour of the first for IUI's. We figured it was worth a try, so we did that the day before O.

I felt weirdly optimistic this cycle for most of it, but now I'm not feeling as confident. I guess maybe because I don't have any symptoms? Or nothing I haven't had on bfn cycles anyway. We'll see... If this cycle is a bust, we'll be moving on to IUI next cycle.

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi Ladies,

BeeCee: How have you been going? Where are you in your Cycle? Have you started IUI? or are you still TTC using the medication? Have you tested recently? Hope to hear you had your BFP :mrgreen: Keep me posted when you can :)

AFM: Well its been a busy couple of weeks :( I travelled back up to Newcastle NSW to see my family about a week after my last post. Not that I wasn't happy to see my family but I'm so glad I'm not being dragged into their drama all the time now :) Travelling home is like walking onto a movie set. Something is always going on and there is always gosip LOL :P I had my 12 week scan done after I got back and everything is fine with Bubs. Growing as He or she is meant to :mrgreen: I went to my first antenatal appointment 2 weeks ago when I was 13 weeks and have been told that due to my hypothyrodims I am again classed as High risk so have to see the obstetrics team. I will be seeing them on tuesday. So I'll try and keep you updated on that.

Work has had me really busy uping my shifts to four a week now. So everything I want to get done on weekdays has to be booked in for Thursday. Have to admit though the baby hormones are driving me bonkers. I cry at the drop of a hat and I'm so emotional. My poor partner. Because I feel so isolated at the moment I'm even worse as I have no friends down here in Melbourne and the only one that really talks to me from home regularly is my Friend Tamika and she usually asks about TTC as she is trying for another baby :D So I suppose thats been interesting :P Otherwise Bubs, Ariah and I are doing fine. I'm booked in for a 3D scan to find out the sex on Friday so thats really exciting :D

Ariah has been doing well. Really liking school and drinking more often from a sippy cup. We are trying to cut down her feeds to sleep only now as my breasts are so sore and her teeth really hurt. But its been a struggle. Hopefully she starts to wean but i'm not sure how I'm going to break the feeding to sleep habbit. Otherwise we are all doing good. Thought I would just check in with you and see how you were travellilng :D
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Great to hear from you, Shia! We did an IUI this last cycle and it didn't work. :( Hubby's sample was great, and I had a decent follicle, but I don't think the timing of the IUI was good. It was 14 hours before ovulation and they prefer closer to 6 hours. I had a really rough time with it not working out, but I'm on CD 3 now and feeling a little better. My doc upped my letrozole dose, so we will try on our own for a few cycles at the higher dose before considering trying IUI again.

I'm glad everything is looking good on your end. Did you find out the gender?

As for the nursing to sleep thing, I may be of some help! I have an ebook I can email you if you pm me your email address. It's about gentle sleep training. It's what we did with our little guy and its helped so many people I've sent it to! It has sections for how to apply the principles based on the age of the child.

Basically, you nurse if you'd like as part of your bedtime routine, then put them in bed and stay with them until they fall asleep. You can hold their hand, pat their back, sing, etc. I'm not going to lie, the first night was rough for us! It's hard for them when they aren't used to it. I think Henry cried for about 45 minutes before passing out. But each nap and bedtime got better after that and within a few days, he was down to grumbling a little for a minute or two, then laying quietly while I held his hand until he fell asleep. The next step after that is having them fall asleep without your touch, but with you right next to them. A few days later, you move to the middle of the room, then the doorway a few days after that. Basically within a week or two, you should be able to do your bedtime routine, say goodnight, and leave the room.

I liked that it wasn't a cry-it-out method, even though there were some tears in the beginning. The whole goal of it is to support them as they navigate this new way of going to sleep. I highly recommend it! We did it at 9 months (he would wake up if I tried to put him in bed after nursing to sleep- it was a nightmare so I had to do something!) Henry is still a great sleeper, and now that he's in a big bed, we often snuggle until he falls asleep, but he doesn't depend on it. If it's a busy night or if I'm not feeling well (or if we need to get in a BD ;) ) I just read him a few books, say prayers, and snuggle for a minute, then tell him I love him and that I need to go to bed and he tells me goodnight!

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Hi Ladies,

Beecee: I'm so sorry that the IUI didn't go as planned :( If you don't mind me asking why did they do it 14 hours before if they like to do it 6 hours prior? I'm glad you are feeling better this cycle :) What dpo are you on? Have you O'd Yet? Has the increased medication helped in anyway? Thank you for the book by the way. I've started reading it. So I'm really hoping it helps. I'm about 3.5 chapters in at the moment and I already agree with some of the things Its said. For example I nurse Ariah to sleep. So it makes sense that she knows no other way to fall asleep. So when she wakes up she needs the boob to help her fall asleep. It also talks about routine. Which while we do have can vary greatly. So going to try and establish a bedtime at 8pm. So I really appreciate the book. Thank you :) I'm really hoping she will be able to fall asleep in her own bed soon :)

Hope anyone else reading this is doing well in there TTC journey :D

AFM: We have converted Ariah's cot into a toddler bed and are trying to transition her into it before the baby gets here in April. She has been nursed to sleep since she was born so I'm trying to break the breastfeeding at the same time. So far she no longer takes the boob during the day. But she is still dependant on it for falling asleep and when she wakes up in the night she needs it to fall back to sleep. The constant waking in the middle of the night is very draining now that I'm 17 weeks and shes has teeth as well so I find my nipples are very sore now. Otherwise she is going ok. She has settled into daycare and is more social with the kids. She loves Picture books now and being read to and her speaking is slowly improving. She can say Dad (Which is her fav word), she occasionally says mum but only when she is really upset. She can say Apple, Buba, Hey and alot more babble words. But shes 17 months now and I'm concerned that she isn't speaking enough. She has great non verbal communication. Just really need to work on the verbal.

As for Bubs as I said i'm 17 weeks. Went for an Early gender scan and turns out I'm having a little Boy :mrgreen: So now I have one of each :D Everything with bubs is healthy and happy. We are only really struggling with names. My OH likes Cole and Eric. But I'm just not a fan. I like Rhyker and Aries but he doesn't (Rhyker is on our maybe list) We both don't mind Kohen and Kyden. But I'm not in love with either of them and I really don't just want to settle on a name. I love Ariah's name and don't want a name I don't love for this baby. I Love the name Henry but my OH hates the nickname Harry so I got a no for that one. Otherwise we are doing ok. Bubs is growing happy and healthy. I have my Morphology scan booked for the 28th Nov. So get to see bubs again then. I have my maternity appointment on the 17 th Nov to see the midwives.

Still not sure what I'm going to do in regards to delivery. I can have an elective C Section or a VBAC. But I also have to consider that Mathew and I will be getting transfered to another Base location in April. Around the same time Bubs is due. And I can't find out transfer time until Feb. So its more a waiting game atm.

Anyway I hope you are doing well and look forward to hearing from you soon xoxox :hugs:
Attachments
44530620_2365449073483827_455146897061969920_n.jpg
44530620_2365449073483827_455146897061969920_n.jpg (60.84 KiB) Viewed 39 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:07 pm

All around great news, Shia! Once you get Ariah falling asleep for bedtime, the nighttime wake ups should basically just fix themselves. I know it's hard to jump in, but just go for it and you'll be so happy you did! You'll be doing her a favor, too, even though it feels so rough that first night!

I'm not sure if I told you, but when I had Henry in for his 3 year check up, the doctor said he was doing great conversationally. He was an early talker and can talk your ear off now. She said it's so interesting because she would classify that as being appropriate for a 3 year old, but a child that was just starting to string words together would also qualify as "normal" developmentally. Kids all excel in different areas at different rates. As she grows, you will probably discover that her behavior and abilities now are really just reflections of her personality. Most of the time, kids don't get evaluated for speech delays until they are closer to 3 years old because the range of when they acquire language varies so much. If she's happy and healthy, I'd try not to worry and just enjoy her the way she is. There is plenty of time for intervention down the road if she truly does need it. :)

I'm so glad baby is doing well. And how exciting to have one of each! That's my dream, although I'd love to reuse the many boxes of boy clothes in my garage lol. Do people frequently use Harry as a nickname for Henry there? I know it is a nickname, but no one has ever tried calling my Henry anything but Henry! (Except the occasional "Hank," but we do that as a joke. ;) ) I had a really hard time with boy names. I have a list of probably 50 girl names but I found it so hard to name a boy! We discussed Henry at the beginning and then never found anything we liked better. I had a couple of makes I liked towards the end, but I realized that he was already Henry. I honestly didn't love the name until he was here and, sure enough, it fit him perfectly. One thing I have always learned from baking all sorts of animals is that whatever name you pick, they'll grow into it and it will become absolutely right for them!

As for my IUI, they did it on the nothing and I didn't O until around midnight. I'm on a nighttime O trend the last few months (I've read that's the most common time to O) so basically and IUI would be not great timing... It would either be like this last one, or 8-10 hours after O. I could pay an extra $200 for the trigger shot, but they don't know exactly how fast that will work and it's no guarantee that we'll get the timing any better. I'm pretty sure this is why IUI doesn't have a better success rate.

I'm on the higher side y, but it seems it's working the same? I O'd CD 14 and I'm now 2 dpo. We're kind of taking it easy through the end of the year then I may request an HSG to double check that my tubes are still open. If they are, we may do another IUI in the spring.

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart